Not Engaged Yet

It has been awhile.

I know I haven't been posting much lately. 
How is everyone? 
"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 

Re: It has been awhile.

• tuarceathatuarceatha member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    I'm aight.

How is wedding planning treating you? Anything new?
  • Hi I have missed you!

What have you been up too?

I am having a good weekend.  I went to Tahoe today which made me happy to be out of the city and in the country again :)  My friend from Taiwan is visiting so it has been good to see him; we are having a good time. 

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I've been working a lot. Nothing new for wedding planning yet. I need to do  the save the dates. 
    What do you guys think of a save the date that if you knew the couple, you could see why they did that, but it didn't match the wedding?
    We might register for things soon. I still need to pick the bridesmaid dresses. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_it-has-been-awhile?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f845ffa8-275d-4d7d-9fc9-32bb44a2bff5Post:9e80be57-9dfe-40ae-b491-786b7dbf05e6">Re: It has been awhile.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been working a lot. Nothing new for wedding planning yet. I need to do  the save the dates.  <strong>What do you guys think of a save the date that if you knew the couple, you could see why they did that, but it didn't match the wedding?</strong> We might register for things soon. I still need to pick the bridesmaid dresses. 
    Posted by MidniteRae[/QUOTE]
    I wouldn't care.  I am not really picky about that stuff though.  Nor would I really notice.  I see STDs as an expression of the couple so it is totally ok if they don't match in my book since the invitations have to match the wedding.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Hi @MidnightRae Been doing well here, And its also my first time to post here in this website, its really great to mingle and meet new friends in the virtual world. So what have you been up to ? Smile
  • Mostly work and trying to figure out wedding plans. What have you been up to?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards