Michigan-Grand Rapids

Floral Budget

Hello Ladies!  I don't know what to set for our flower budget and was hoping I could get some ideas of what others are spending.  We will only have 8 or 9 centerpieces, a bridal bouquet, 5 bridesmaid bouquets and then the corsages and boutinerres.  I would like to add petals to all 25 tables as well and have some for the isle. 

I know flowers range greatly depending on what is in season and how extavagant you go but if anyone would share what they spent I would appreciate it!  I am hoping to spend less than $1000 but I don't know if that is way too low or not.

Thank you,
Jessie

Re: Floral Budget

• AmoroAgainAmoroAgain member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went through the Horrocks in Kentwood and was very pleased with the quality and the price.

Another rec I would have is for flower petals, to purchase online.
  • edited December 2011
    I aimed for about $1000 and ended up slightly over that. My centerpieces are pretty simple and I have petals for each table but none for the aisle. I have 5 bridesmaids and budgeted for 15 centerpieces. I'm using hydrangeas and roses and with delivery and tax and one fairly large (approx $100) arrangement for the church, I ended up at like $1150.

I'd just make sure the first thing you talk to your florist about is budget. Find a place who works with budgets in your range often so they know how to make the most of it.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards