African American Weddings

June 9 Brides...Single Digits!!

We're in the single digits ladies!!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: June 9 Brides...Single Digits!!

• Yes LAWD!!! I'm sooooo freaking excited and my to- do list is dwindling down.  Yes!  * doing the cabbage patch and the running man cause I'm marrying my best friend in 9 days.  Woot woot!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lol!!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_june-9-bridessingle-digits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:8411db0e-7fa7-486d-80b6-0f91174b41dcPost:bd7556e3-42a8-4f1b-8492-90820f2b51d6">Re: June 9 Brides...Single Digits!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes LAWD!!! I'm sooooo freaking excited and my to- do list is dwindling down.  Yes!  *<strong> doing the cabbage patch and the running man cause I'm marrying my best friend in 9 days.  Woot woot</strong>!
    Posted by ejagers[/QUOTE]
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yay!!  8 days!!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yes Ladies!  I love it!  Our day is almost here and I've been on a mission to get things checked off my list today!  It's been a great day!  Congrats to all my June 8 - 10 sisters!  Our time has finaly come!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 8 days for me too! I can't believe it!

Vacation White Knot
  • Love it ladies!... sooo happy for you all.. I pray the days leading to the big day are stress and worry free, and that you all have an AMAZING experience!..

LMAO @ Esha... girl get it!..
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards