Wedding Woes

*face palm*

Ugh.  I find the photos from this past race (only 2 days ago!) and say to my dad "I always feel like I look bigger in photos than real life".  His response, "well, you do have sort of a full figure".  WTF. 

Really?  "well you haven't been running much so...". 

That is what I get for saying anything.

Re: *face palm*

• Ugh. That would annoy me too.

BTW, you don't have a "full figure".
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    i wonder if full figure means something different to your dad than what it means to someone "our age".

i also feel like i look bigger in photos than i am. but then i think that i have that body image thing and i just think i am slimmer in my head than i might be IRL.
  • My dad is not the most suave or savvy guy.  AND I'm convinced it is a bad angle.  I like how I look damnit.  So there...stick that in your pipe and smoke it. >>evil eyes to dad<<
  • WzzWzz member
    yeah. next time, no self-depricating remarks about yourself. someone rude might agree!

fwiw, you have a fab figure. and IMO, if you can climb to the 8th floor using the staircase without losing your breath, i admire your body.
  • get a room.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    Make sure that face palm is going to your dad's face.
  • I'm guessing that was his non-creepy way of saying you have a nice rack.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_face-palm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:0a02295b-2ccd-40d0-bf5a-c1bcd16957b6Post:93b0ef87-7670-4a6c-8939-2a5e90acbf7a">Re: *face palm*</a>:
    [QUOTE]*gag*
    Posted by **O-Face**[/QUOTE]

Exactly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards