Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Opinions~~Party Bus??

I was thinking of having our ceremny at the Mandalay Bay then dinner at Maggiano's & renting a party bus to take us & the guests from ceremony site to dinner and maybe stopping for some photos along the way...has anyone used a party bus style limo as transportation? Or does anyone know if any of the limo/party bus companies do a strip tour? I just wanted some opinions on it!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Opinions~~Party Bus??

• Options
    I was in a 22 seater limo bus in San Diego recently and it was fun as hell! I think it's a great idea. I know they DO strip tours, but I'm not the best contact on which companies to use. FUN FUN FUN!
  • Options
    how many people are you having? the consenus here seems to be that the double decker bus strip tour is always a big hit with guests. We're doing one after the ceremony / reception, ending up down on fremont for more partying, gambling etc.
    It's got a more open feel than a closed in bus would have.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I want to do a strip/ photo tour with my guests as well! Are you thinking one of those party limo buses or DD? I'm not sure yet...I have asked a few and they all do strip tours. I think it'll be great fun - and a very vegas-sy treat for all guests!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That is what we are doing!!!! but we are getting married at the Little Church of the West and dinner at Brio!!!!!!!! I think it is a great idea and my FMIL booked it and i was like that is an awesome idea!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    I believe Earth Limos has a big limo-style party bus. 
  • Options
    I hired the world's biggest limo, which seats 50 people (however we had 32 and it was full!) - it is called Big Blue and you can get in touch with NTL Limos. It costs $600/hour but it is proper full on amazing. People were taking photos of it everywhere we went, it is absolutely huge. it's the one used in Lil Wayne's 'Lollipop' video.

It comes fully stocked with softdrinks and ice, and you can load it with your own alcohol. It has 12 plasma screens, a Nintendo, stripper poles and is really decked out!

Highly recommended and our guests adored it -- however we did have a few last minute glitches with NTL although it all worked out okay in the end -- see my bio for reviews!
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards