Destination Weddings Discussions

VENT: NWR...poor puppy! (PIP) Update!

OMG...I'm soooo pissed right now!  After a long day at work (plus TK was blocked at work today) :(  I thought a walk with my dog would be a good stress relief before FI gets home.  We planned on making dinner for our 11 year anniversary before he went bowling.  So on our walk about 10 blocks away from home, 2 dogs cross the road (one nearly gets hit by a car) and the male proceeds to attack my dog, Dakota.  Kota is my baby and you can pics of her on my FB page.  I called the police because that dang dog bite and drew blood on her face.  They took down our information and will forward it on to the ordinance patrol officer.  The owner even had the nerve to ask me if my dog was in heat...um, excuse me, your dog wasn't on a lease, crossed the road and bit my dog.  So the fact that my dog is a female, on a lease and if she WAS in heat I'd be to blame!  UGH!!!  So I cleaned Kota's face up and now she's so sad!  We'll be curling up on the couch tonight watching the packer game.  My apple pies are going to have to wait until later in the week!
Here's hoping the vet visit goes okay tomorrow and FI will be calm when we drop the bill off! Here's some pics of my baby all bit up. 

UPDATE:
Okay...so I'm back from the vet.  Kota has a stitch from the bite but did really well.  She's also on a round of antibiotics!  I called animal control to follow up, but had to leave a message.  So here's hoping I get a call back to see if they want to know about the bill or if I just deal with it.  I think what I'll do is call them and see if they'd like me to mail it or drop it off and tell them that I'd like to be reimbursed in a week at the latest.  If not, I think we'll pursue civil action!  Hopefully we can get this all over and done with without going any further.  They just NEED to pay the bill!

Thanks for all the support! 

As a side note, we were going to have outdoor pics done with Kota this weekend for our engagement pics...now she has her own bling! ;)

Re: VENT: NWR...poor puppy! (PIP) Update!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards