Colorado-Denver

Super Excited!

I had taken my B-session photos last friday and my photographer gave me a teaser so I wanted to show you ladies :)

First off, these photos were affordable. Most B-sessions start at 200 but I did my research and found a great deal of 150/1 hour/unlimited clothing change which includes the digital rights and edits on a CD which means I could do whatever I want to do with the photos. (best)

If you need any info let me know!

- R&G - July 2, 2011

Re: Super Excited!

• edited December 2011
    super cute! who did the photos?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    hillside studios. Her name is Kristi
    - R&G - July 2, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Very cute. I did some a while back with my photographer

I had B- Party where it was me and 3 others ( we all knew eachother) it was so much fun because we helped eachother with make up, hair and shared shoes...

glad you had fun.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Oh wow, that sounds like fun. I would really like to do one during the summer, an outdoor theme.

The FI saw one of my photos by accident (left it on my screen) ... now it's his screen saver lol
    - R&G - July 2, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    That photo is beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing that with us! After seeing your picture, I decided to ask my photographer for my wedding (Susan Pacek Photography) if she did boudoir pictures. Turns out she does!!! I am booked to take the photos on Monday just in time for Valentine's day. I'm really nervous! I'm hoping that these pictures give me more confidence and a better self-image. Also, I'm sure my fiance will LOVE them!

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for sharing your picture with us. It gave me the confidence to take some of my own!
  • edited December 2011
    How exciting!  You will have a ton of fun and it's something your FI will love to see! It did boost up my self confidence and hopefully when I have babies I can look back to see what my body can go back to!

Have fun and make sure to show us some pics!! (The safe ones ;)
    - R&G - July 2, 2011
  • jkoury6jkoury6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the pic! I always wanted to do this but thought it would be out of the budget. Your photographer sounds very affordable. I will be looking her up :)

thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards