Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Resolutions/Goals?

2»

Re: Resolutions/Goals?

• Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Learn how to relax.
    I get this from my mom---I'm constantly moving and needing to do things. Which leads to stress and I don't know how to just stop and chill and relax. So I'm working on that.

That and find a new job. It's been miserable the last 6 months and it's time to get the heck out of there. 

Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_resolutionsgoals?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:fa437329-7751-48d4-b7a4-d64ae46c036ePost:7c3a280c-9098-41e9-9f0d-d9f58791e1ec">Re: Resolutions/Goals?</a>:
    [QUOTE]my goals are to: - get back to my wedding weight, aka stop eating everything in sight!! My goal is to come up with a food plan for 2 weeks, go shopping and cook it. I did great on WW before... 23 lbs by summer would put be under my wedding weight and in shape for summer :) - finish changing everything over to my new last name... I am waiting for settlement to do this, no sense it going to the DMV twice! SS, and CCs are done! Just need license, registration, and bank account..
    Posted by happywithhim715[/QUOTE]

You don't have to go to the DMV to change your address you can do it online. I am assuming ooodsie did not see this post or she would be on you about changing your name before getting the house!
  • edited December 2011
    Haha yes I think I told her before that she's now going to be forced to sign her name in duplicate for the remainder of her life living in that house!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards