Pennsylvania-Central

Rehearsal Dinner

Does anyone have any good places to have a rehearsal dinner in Lancaster, PA near N. Mulberry Street?
Anniversary

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• edited December 2011
    We are going to Iron Hill.  We have a pretty strict budget, but they had an option that really worked well.  They send out a packet that covers everything and all of your options which was great!
    Anniversary
  • slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Iron Hill and Anne Baileys!! Great food at both those places. They would both be my top picks!

I also have had the pleasure of eating at the Belvedre Inn..food was great but the decor is extremely dark for me.

If you don't mind driving to Columbia/Wrightsville..there's a restaurant called the John Wright. It has a beautiful view of the Susquehanna River!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    One thing about Annie Baileys is they require a minimum amount of people to use their upstairs.  I called them, but I am only having about 20 people at the rehearsal and they said they use that for bigger parties...
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_rehearsal-dinner-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:f9d4a0f4-5dd4-4da2-a6d0-d1d3ecca1e6bPost:4fffef00-2966-40d3-bd7f-cc8cb7240906">Re: Rehearsal Dinner</a>:
    [QUOTE]One thing about Annie Baileys is they require a minimum amount of people to use their upstairs.  I called them, but I am only having about 20 people at the rehearsal and they said they use that for bigger parties...
    Posted by crcklw2[/QUOTE]
    Ditto! That really turned us off from Annie Baileys when we were searching.

We almost went with Iron Hill, but we eventually went with Rosa Rosa...which is no longer in operation. :(  I liked the feel of Iron HIll...it was casual, yet sophisticated enough.  Our feeling was that the reception was going to be fancy, we wanted the rehearsal to be really nice...but not too fancy.  :)

Good Luck. You got some really great suggestions on here!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm starting to look for rehearsal space as well in Lancaster. Good ideas! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards