April 2013 Weddings

AW Found my dress!!!!!!

I went this past Friday, I was so nervous, but everyone is right when they tell you "You just know!". It was the second dress I tried on, and I can't wait to wear it again. I was so sad to take it off!!!! http://www.alfredangelo.com/collections/styles/214 It made it sooooo realll!!!!!!!
148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
RSVP Deadline: March 8
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: AW Found my dress!!!!!!

• It is beautiful!  Do you have any pics of you in it?  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Christine9866Christine9866 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2012

dandelions--I do, they don't do the dress justice though! My sister just took a picture of me in the mirror, so its not that good quality... I will be sure to get better pictures and post them. :)

• i love love love that dress! i was looking at their website and thought it was sooo cute!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • wow..beautiful dress!!! love that its a disney dress too! a true disney princess! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Its beautiful! congrats!!
  • Beautiful! Congratulations!
    135 invited image | 45 Yes image | 11 No image | 79 Still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 23
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaids Dresses
  • I love that dress, congrats on finding it!! I know you were worried about everyone's opinions on what you should be wearing, so I am extremely happy for you!!
  • Thanks ladies!!! I love ittt and cant wait to wear it again!!!!!

vk2204-I was soooo nervous about dress shopping, and that my sister was going to be very critical. I was wrong!!! They were wonderful, and we pretty much had the same views of the different dresses, and I felt beautiful!!!!! Thanks for the support! I am so excited and happy for all of us!
  • Love it!   Congrats on finding THE dress!!  Very exciting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
    RSVP Deadline: February 28th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards