Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Venue for 200 people. Outside caterer allowed

Does anyone know of somewhere that will allow an outside caterer, up to 200 people, May wedding, and is indoor? I'm not too concerned about price right now. This is for a friend, who has a high budget, and only wants JPC Events to cater for her. Preferably in the northern area of the city, the caterer is in New Castle but does travel to the city often. 
20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Venue for 200 people. Outside caterer allowed

• pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think arf has a good list, try paging her? I think that's who it is, but I could be wrong.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • arf3420arf3420 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I searched absolutely everywhere for a place that lets in outside caterers, and there are pretty much none in Pittsburgh.  Lol.

The Pittsburgh Opera House is where we're having ours.  It's in the Strip District.  They hold up to 350 people, and you can bring your own caterer and provide your own alcohol.  Actually, JPC just did a wedding there and have it featured on their website right now.  

The only other place I found that allowed outside caterers was Parador Inn, but they're small and can only hold 100 guests.

I think there were a few other places in the higher price range, but I didn't look into those too much because we're on a tighter budget.  Tell her to check on JPC's website.  We actually are considering switching from our current caterer to them, and I'm in the process of scheduling a tasting right now.  I was just on their website last week, and they have a list of the venues they've catered at before.  Good luck!
  • steff308steff308 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

JPC works at Greystone Fields--I think they accomodate about 200 guests.  I would read the reviews for Greystone Fields prior to booking.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards