Registry and Gift Forum

WIlliam Sonoma Cookware...

So we registered for the WIlilams Sonoma d5 All Clad cookware. Every single time I check that registry another other item is permanently out of stock. WTF?! So now we will need to go back to there or BBB and pick out something else because 4 of our 12 items are permanently out of stock. GRR!

FI really wants stainless steel so we may go with the All clad copper core at BBB (they have it at WS, but it's cheaper at BBB and you get the 20% coupons). Just annoying!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WIlliam Sonoma Cookware...

• That is what we are registered for as well but they will come back in stock, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.  Ours will say permanently out of stock and then a week later it's back - it's strange.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_william-sonoma-cookware?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:a3a596ae-5d64-4d3f-a3a1-d5c7a9699717Post:15d953bb-5a47-4c1a-890c-88491ed53d72">WIlliam Sonoma Cookware...</a>:
    [QUOTE]So we registered for the WIlilams Sonoma d5 All Clad cookware. Every single time I check that registry another other item is permanently out of stock. WTF?! So now we will need to go back to there or BBB and pick out something else because 4 of our 12 items are permanently out of stock. GRR! FI really wants stainless steel so we may go with the All clad copper core at BBB (<strong>they have it at WS, but it's cheaper at BBB and you get the 20% coupons)</strong>. Just annoying!
    Posted by COmeetsNE[/QUOTE]

I may not have the fine print memorized, but I think All-Clad is excluded from the BBB 20% coupon.  Which is a bummer!

Planning Bio ~ Updated 9/23/11

Wedding Countdown Ticker

D-Day is 11.5.11

128 invited 102 Party People 23 Party Poopers 3 Wishy Washies
    The harassment begins on 10.15.11!

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards