February 2012 Weddings

Single digits!

Ahhh I'm only 9 days out! I officially can not think about anything else and I still have a week left of work! There's definitely no hope in me being able to concentrate on work next week!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Single digits!

• Same here!!!!! I teach 5th grade and feel like I haven't taught ANYTHING this week!  I'm not off until Wednesday :(  Moving my things to our new place this weekend!

Were you as excited as I was when I realized that our date shows on the weather channel's 10 day forecast? :)
  • Wedding twin :). 8 days now!!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2012-weddings_single-digits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:94076715-01be-4544-b5ad-db7fe810eb77Discussion:ba62c568-6dbd-45d5-86d2-f647fc05456dPost:3641df80-70ea-4ee2-bf8d-22994a895beb">Re: Single digits!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Same here!!!!! I teach 5th grade and feel like I haven't taught ANYTHING this week!  I'm not off until Wednesday :(  Moving my things to our new place this weekend! <strong>Were you as excited as I was when I realized that our date shows on the weather channel's 10 day forecast?</strong> :)
    Posted by NMAmato0120[/QUOTE]

Ahh yes! I kept trying to find 15 day forecasts lol but those weren't helpful! Now I stalk the weather channel like crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hahaha, that's hilarious. I got really excited about being able to see our date on the weather forecast, too! Finger's crossed that it stays "Sunny!"
  • It's saying 58 as a high :) I love NC weather :)
  • The weather here for Sunday looks nice one minute and then rainy/ snowy the next minute. I'm hoping for the best Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So far so good for our weather next Sat in Los Gatos, CA..... this time of year its such a crap shoot.  I'm really only concerned for the pre-picture session but I'm confident it will work out one way or another.  We have pretty umbrellas ready just in case!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards