Just Engaged and Proposals

Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

Re: Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

• edited August 2012

Where did you get engaged? Buford, GA on a trail by me and my fiance's apartment :)

How long have you been engaged? Since July 30, 2011! Getting married in 30 days!!!!!!

• Where did you get engaged?: We got engaged in a hotel in Detroit after a late night of picking him up at the airport after a long trip for work

How long have you been engaged?: We have been engaged for a year and a half. We were supposed to get married tomm, but with his busy work schedule, us having a baby and me going back to school it got too busy to plan so it is rescheduled for March 30, 2013!
  • We were engaged on February 3rd.  We were at home, just the 2 of us.  We had champagne and he had a red rose in his mouth when he got down on 1 knee.

• My boyfriend and I were on a cruise to Alaska during the first week of August. It had rained and rained for 6 days; finally, in the afternoon, the sun came out and it was beautiful! We ventured up to the top deck at the front of the ship and watched whales. It was breathtaking. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he surprised me with a beautiful ring and a tear-jearking proposal. We have been engaged for one month today!
  • We got engaged in Kauai, Hawaii! My fiance took me to the highest point that you can drive to in all of Hawaii, Kalalau Lookout. While there he held me close and told me that being with me made him feel like he was on top of the world. Then he got down on one knee and said he would love to feel like that for the rest of his life. He asked me to marry him, and I of course said YES!

We have been engaged since January 8 of this year. We are getting married November 4th!! So excited!
  • We got engaged under the stars on the beach in Destin, Florida.  So romantic!

We have only been engaged for about 3 weeks, and we are getting married January 2013!
  • Justin proposed very simply in the kitchen of our home December 19, 2011 and we will be getting married on November 3, 2012 - only two more months :)
  • I got engagd at a park, that my fiance asked me out at. I have been engaged for almost 1 year. We have been together for 5 years.
    We are getting married Feb. 16, 2013
  • Where: In our living room, when I was rocking our newborn baby boy to sleep in our favorite rocking chair. He said "Hey Coleton wants to know if you'll marry his daddy?" So sweet : How long: 9 months... Only 10 months left to go! :
  • Where did you get engaged? My handsome fiance' took me back to hotel in myrtle beach were met in May of 2001 and proposed to me. I was caught off guard and it was amazing. Love me some him!How long have you been engaged?We have been engaged since Dec 10, 2011- 8 months of enjoying the moment. Awesome!
  • My fianc and I have been engaged for exactly a month he proposed to me on August 1st. I go to school in New York City, he goes to school in Chicago, but he proposed to me in Wyoming of all places! This summer, he took me on a road trip across America's West. The night he was going to propose to me was complete with every romantic thing a girl could think of: a horse carriage through the town of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, dinner and dessert out, and then he took me to one of the smallest of the Teton Mountains and we climbed it! It was so romantic we watched the sun set and the moon rise at exactly the same time. Then, he gave me a present. Two years earlier, the first present I ever gave him was a handdrawn book I called "Our Story" about how he asked me to be his girlfriend. He, however, digitized and colored those illustrations and printed them in a hardback book. He added his own pages to the original story, though, and in the last page he drew himself asking me to marry him! However, we will now have a long distance relationship until he graduated this coming May. That's why I would love this sweatshirt! It would be nice to let New York men know that I am absolutely off the market! ;
  • During coffee on our back porch the 24th of August.
  • My fiancee took me to New York City to propose to me. We have been engaged for 6 months and are getting married in beautiful Vermont!Smile
  • We got engaged in my kitchen over Sunday morning breakfast - it was perfect! We have been engaged for 8 months, and are getting married on September 15th of this year!
  •  

Where did you get engaged?   We got engaged at the resturant we went to on our first date! 

How long have you been engaged? Got engaged on his birthday, Oct 1 2011.. So 11 months 30 days  still have til Sept 21 2013 to go...But I love every minute of every day with him.

• kchojnickikchojnicki member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012

Where did you get engaged?

He woke me up early in the morning and proposed to me in our house. :)

How long have you been engaged?

We have been engaged for 2 years.  

• My fiance proposed to me in a storage unit, because we go storage hunting together. he totally caught me off gaurd. It was a Wednesday afternoon :)

We have been engaged since October 5 of 2011. We are tieing the knot October 4 2014 :)

• I have been engaged almost 4 months. My boyfriend of five years proposed on May 4, 2012 at the college we both graduated from
  • My partner & I  got engaged on June, 27th,2012. She asked me- just out of the blue-  while we were getting ready for bed...lol. It was cute & funny the way she asked....
    We've set our wedding date for Mothers Day ,2013.
    No, I've never been to Klienfelds either...It's to far away & I cant afford those types of dresses.
    GnK
  • edited August 2012
    My fiance proposed to me in my mother's living room as we watched the ball was drop in Times Square on New Years Eve. He proposed on December 31st, 2009, and I said "YES!" on January 1st, 2010! We've been engaged for two years, seven months and thirty days!
  • Where did you get engaged? Where we first met! In a parking lot getting on a bus to head to one of our favorite races. I sat next to him and he was so nervous that he didn't talk to me or anything.

How long have you been engaged? Almost 3 months
  • I got engaged to my wonderful fiance at a Jewlery Store in Michigan nine months ago. We recently set our wedding date for February 16, 2013.
  • I got engaged at his house before he took me home. We have been engaged for 8 almost 9 months now.
  • In Response to Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!:

Where did you get engaged? We got engaged in Atlanta, GA on a balcony.

How long have you been engaged? Engaged for 8 months.

• I have been engaged three months. He proposed May 4, 2012 at the fountain that was our meeting spot with all our friends around.
  • We got engaged in our kitchen, he got down on one knee, and told me how much he loved me and how much I meant to him, he put the ring on my finger and got back up; I'm like you never asked me the "question" Get Back down on the Floor and ask!!!hahaha and that he did!

We've been engaged 17 months and are getting married 10.06.12Smile

• diblankdiblank member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    We got engaged On Cape Cod, Massachusetts. We have been engaged since June 26, 2012 and are getting married May 4, 2013. Yay!
  • We got engaged At the Marriott hotel in Chesapeake, VA. He was shaking all night, I could tell something special was going to happen We have been engaged since Feb 19 2012.
  • I have been engaged for 9 months (12/09/11) my fiance  purposed in Key West Fl at Ft. Zach State Park where we always walk the beach for shells & sea glass with our 3 chichuchua's
  • I have been engaged for 5 months. He proposed over dinner at a restaurant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards