Virginia-Richmond

Invitations

I am looking for a place where I can request some catalogs for Invitations and save the dates and such.  I know there are tons of places ont eh internet but I would really like to get a catlog I can look through, I feel like I keep forgetting all the websites!
Any Ideas???

Re: Invitations

• scpalmtree06scpalmtree06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can request a catalog from Invitations by Dawn: http://www.invitationsbydawn.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Mostly, to see them in person,you will have to go to stores and look at the books.  Hallmark stores usually have them, as well as stationary stores.
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • klsheriffklsheriff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michaels's has a large selection of invitations and programs, etc.  It's nice because you can go in the store and quickly look at all the invitations.  They all include easy to use instructions for printing at home.  Some of them include thank you cards and some have matching programs and/or favor boxes/tags.  You can save a lot of money going this route than going into a store where invitations are well over $3.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered my invites from magnetstreet.com. and my STD's from vistaprint.com. They had great prices and are always sending out coupons.. Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    The Cordial Cricket in Chester, VA was great for our invitations. I don't know of a catalog, but I know they have samples of the actual invitation, so you're not just looking at a picture.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards