Not Engaged Yet

Post something.

Re: Post something.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_post-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5610c282-4afc-4e5d-a489-5ecfff111db6Post:c83b3810-3bbf-4246-8b74-a4db4ba676b3">Re:Post something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Post something. : Eh I wouldn't say mine is a flame, I meant let the flames begin on me.  But I feel like hatred is being spewed here, in this case against the side that also spews hatred.  People have their rights to believe what they will and saw what they will but it seems so anti productive to unfriend someone who has opposite believes as you.  Just my thoughts anyways. EDIT: It's ok if you don't think my analogy works.  I personally hate the black and gay analogy so I get where you are coming from.  <strong> If you guys are really so intolerant of people who don't support the gay way, I guess there is nothing I can do to make you think twice about it which was the point of my UO. </strong> 
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm 100% intolerant of homophobic, hateful people who believe homosexuals do not deserve the same rights as heterosexuals. Yes. </div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_post-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5610c282-4afc-4e5d-a489-5ecfff111db6Post:1c5547c8-4b2e-4dd5-8f77-c23b7972dfa6">Re:Post something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Post something. : This clause doesn't make much sense to me.  People who "don't support the gay way" as you said, are intolerant themselves.  So...  yes, I guess I would say that I am intolerant of intolerance.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]
    <p class="MsoNormal">I would try to make a distinction but I feel like that would be jumped on.  So I will just how that is how I feel and I am sorry you guys don't like it. </p>
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_post-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:5610c282-4afc-4e5d-a489-5ecfff111db6Post:b2d12b1b-97db-448c-ac73-4bf823c31c7e">Re:Post something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Post something. : I would try to make a distinction but I feel like that would be jumped on.  So I will just how that is how I feel and I am sorry you guys don't like it. 

I can't wrap my head around this at all.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_post-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5610c282-4afc-4e5d-a489-5ecfff111db6Post:b2d12b1b-97db-448c-ac73-4bf823c31c7e">Re:Post something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Post something. :<strong> I would try to make a distinction but I feel like that would be jumped on.</strong>  So I will just how that is how I feel and I am sorry you guys don't like it. 

<div>I flame the shiitt out of this. You brought the subject up & now you're going to not respond because you "would be jumped on"? </div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_post-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:5610c282-4afc-4e5d-a489-5ecfff111db6Post:c83b3810-3bbf-4246-8b74-a4db4ba676b3">Re:Post something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Post something. : Eh I wouldn't say mine is a flame, I meant let the flames begin on me.  But I feel like hatred is being spewed here, in this case against the side that also spews hatred.  People have their rights to believe what they will and saw what they will but it seems so anti productive to unfriend someone who has opposite believes as you.  Just my thoughts anyways. EDIT: It's ok if you don't think my analogy works.  I <strong>personally hate the black and gay analogy so I get where you are coming from</strong>.   If you guys are really so intolerant of people who don't support the gay way, I guess there is nothing I can do to make you think twice about it which was the point of my UO.  

What analogy are you talking about?  That being black and discriminated against is the same as being gay?  It is.  They are the SAME THING.  The only difference is that one is skin color and the other is sexual orientation.  They are characteristics of humans.
    I french with my man
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_post-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:5610c282-4afc-4e5d-a489-5ecfff111db6Post:b2d12b1b-97db-448c-ac73-4bf823c31c7e">Re:Post something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Post something. : I would try to make a distinction but I feel like that would be jumped on.  So I will just how that is how I feel and I am sorry you guys don't like it. 

You knew your opinion was unpopular when you posted it.  I'm sorry you feel ganged up on, but that's sort of the nature of the beast.  You take that risk when you post any opinion, especially one that is "unpopular."

I guess I'm still trying to understand exactly what your opinion is.  I know you and I are really different in a lot of our views (and that's ok) but I do want to know where you stand on the gay rights issue.
  • Why is it okay to hate a group of people for who they are?  How can you, as a person, ignore another human being for who they are as a person and hate them for something like their sexual orientation?  If you don't plan on having sex with that person, their sexual orientation doesn't even fucking matter.  I think people who like S&M are weird, you know when it comes to thinking about sex, but since I don't plan on doing anyone with those tendencies, that's not going to make me think they are weird as a person unless they truly have an "off" personality.   
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_post-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5610c282-4afc-4e5d-a489-5ecfff111db6Post:14825ef6-3190-4bc8-994f-e2567c0fd9da">Re: Post something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have an UO.  I think the pictures that say you can unfriend me right now if you have a problem with the Oreo gay pride are so lame and hurtful.  Now I don't have a problem with Oreo but if I was someone who did that would really hurt my feelings that you value that over our friendship. It's ok to have other opinions and do things like boycott.  It's like me saying if you don't support the war in Iraq then you can unfriend me right now.  It's a personal opinion and I don't feel like people should attack other people like that for their opinions and believes.  Let the flames begin!

This is why I posted that picture on FB. Because comments like the following really hurt MY feelings:

1. <span class="commentBody">this is work of satan...no more oreos for me!
    2. </span><span class="commentBody">This country is falling into sin. Just watch. America is going to have a downfall.
    3. </span><span class="commentBody">I hate oreo's noe thanks
    4. </span><span class="commentBody">Imma boycott Oreo because gays is unnatural
    5. </span><span class="commentBody">Goodbye oreo! You make a great cookie, but obviously it's not worth eating anymore.
    6. </span><span class="commentBody">Gay... I see them as people with mental issues... they can do whatever they want as long as they're far away from...
    7. </span><span class="commentBody">thanks for giving me a better reason to diet. no oreo's for my family
    8. </span><span class="commentBody">What the hell is this????? Give me a break, I will never eat another Oreo ever again!!!!
    9. </span><span class="commentBody">wow of course they would do this to my favorite food
    10. </span><span class="commentBody">that colored frosting is bad for you, and so is being gay
    11. </span><span class="commentBody">NOT OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    12. </span><span class="commentBody">and this is when i stop buying oreo's..
    13. </span><span class="commentBody">I will never eat an oreo again! ew!
    14. </span><span class="commentBody">wheres the I WILL NEVER eat OREOS again button?
    15. </span><span class="commentBody">Yeah, that's just what I want, an AIDS-infested cookie. Yeah...

Shall I keep going? No? I didn't think so. You want to talk about SPEWING HATE?? Comparing a war, where friends & family members are DYING to supporting gay rights is sickening... I am so far beyond livid at this whole issue, I can't even see straight.

Also, go ahead & boycott all of the following companies, because THEY support gay rights too. Have fun living life.

</span><span class="commentBody">Allstate, Amazon, American Airlines, Apple, Applebee’s, Best Buy, Clorox, Coca-Cola (which manufactures Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Fanta, Vitamin Water, and Dasani), Costco, Delta Airlines, Facebook, Ford, Gap (which also owns Banana Republic and Old Navy), General Motors, Gerber Baby Products, Google, Hilton Hotels, Home Depot IBM, Kraft, Levi’s, Marriot International, McDonald’s, Microsoft, Nationwide, Nike, Olive Garden, Pepsico (which manufactures Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Sobe Life Water, Lipton Iced Tea, Amp energy drinks, and Aquafina), Procter and Gamble (which manufactures literally almost all home/bath products you buy at the grocery store), Red Lobster, Rite Aid, Sears, Southwest Airlines, Starbucks, State Farm, Target, United Airlines, UPS, Walgreens, Walt Disney Company</span>....

*******************************************************************************************

• In the end, I always come back to this: I give unto you a new commandment. To love one another, as I have loved you.
    I don't remember "...except the homosexuals." being added in at any point.

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_post-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5610c282-4afc-4e5d-a489-5ecfff111db6Post:ecddb400-0a40-4d35-af9c-39add81494ec">Re: Post something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why is it okay to hate a group of people for who they are?  How can you, as a person, ignore another human being for who they are as a person and hate them for something like their sexual orientation?  If you don't plan on having sex with that person, their sexual orientation doesn't even fucking matter.  I think people who like S&M are weird, you know when it comes to thinking about sex, but since I don't plan on doing anyone with those tendencies, that's not going to make me think they are weird as a person unless they truly have an "off" personality.   
    Posted by K Everdeen12[/QUOTE]

One of my favorite billboards: If you don't like gay marriage, DON'T GET GAY MARRIED.

Simple as that.

*******************************************************************************************

• peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_post-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:5610c282-4afc-4e5d-a489-5ecfff111db6Post:15430039-53a6-421f-b095-41230cee3e9a">Re: Post something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Post something. : This is why I posted that picture on FB. Because comments like the following really hurt MY feelings: 1. this is work of satan...no more oreos for me! 2. This country is falling into sin. Just watch. America is going to have a downfall. 3. I hate oreo's noe thanks 4. Imma boycott Oreo because gays is unnatural 5. Goodbye oreo! You make a great cookie, but obviously it's not worth eating anymore. 6. Gay... I see them as people with mental issues... they can do whatever they want as long as they're far away from... 7. thanks for giving me a better reason to diet. no oreo's for my family 8. What the hell is this????? Give me a break, I will never eat another Oreo ever again!!!! 9. wow of course they would do this to my favorite food 10. that colored frosting is bad for you, and so is being gay 11. NOT OK!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12. and this is when i stop buying oreo's.. 13. I will never eat an oreo again! ew! 14. wheres the I WILL NEVER eat OREOS again button? 15. Yeah, that's just what I want, an AIDS-infested cookie. Yeah... Shall I keep going? No? I didn't think so. You want to talk about SPEWING HATE?? Comparing a war, where friends & family members are DYING to supporting gay rights is sickening... I am so far beyond livid at this whole issue, I can't even see straight. Also, go ahead & boycott all of the following companies, because THEY support gay rights too. Have fun living life. Allstate, Amazon, American Airlines, Apple, Applebee’s, Best Buy, Clorox, Coca-Cola (which manufactures Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Fanta, Vitamin Water, and Dasani), Costco, Delta Airlines, Facebook, Ford, Gap (which also owns Banana Republic and Old Navy), General Motors, Gerber Baby Products, Google, Hilton Hotels, Home Depot IBM, Kraft, Levi’s, Marriot International, McDonald’s, Microsoft, Nationwide, Nike, Olive Garden, Pepsico (which manufactures Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Sobe Life Water, Lipton Iced Tea, Amp energy drinks, and Aquafina), Procter and Gamble (which manufactures literally almost all home/bath products you buy at the grocery store), Red Lobster, Rite Aid, Sears, Southwest Airlines, Starbucks, State Farm, Target, United Airlines, UPS, Walgreens, Walt Disney Company ....
    Posted by BriSox81[/QUOTE]

This.  This.  THIS.

Let me tell you about a pair of people who have blown my mind the past few months.  This couple told me all the time about how important it was to be a Christian, and follow God and live as Jesus did.  It never really rubbed off, I turned into a heathen, but they live in CA.  They voted against Prop 8.  They were not supporters of the gay community.  And then something very miraculous happened.  Their son came out.  To them.  After spending years trying to find himself and figure out who he was.  He had gone through a messy divorce with two little girls, struggled with finding a career that he loved while dealing with trying to find his sexuality.  He came out to his parents, and they accepted it.  And him.  And his boyfriend.  His boyfriend is a huge part of their lives.

These are my grandparents.  Not my parents, but my 70 year old grandparents.  Now, I'm sure that they struggle with it, but it's amazing to call and talk to them and not just have them talk about how my uncle and the kids are, but his partner too.  And they talk about them as a couple.  It's amazing to me.

You will never catch my grandparents (or my uncle) at a Pride Parade in San Fran.  You'll never catch them being activists for any of the issues.  But it's their quiet support that means everything to him and to me.

In my honest opinion, that's what Christianity is supposed to be about.  It's not about denying rights or hating people because of who they are.  It's acceptance.  And love.  No matter what.
    I french with my man
  • Nicely put pee k.  I would agree as someone is who pretty religious and for gay rights.  Although I don't know how you quite define pretty religiousm but I go to church every week.

Anniversary

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_post-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5610c282-4afc-4e5d-a489-5ecfff111db6Post:f3a0de21-036c-4d9a-bef7-ea31eb339687">Re: Post something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Post something. : This.  This.  THIS. Let me tell you about a pair of people who have blown my mind the past few months.  This couple told me all the time about how important it was to be a Christian, and follow God and live as Jesus did.  It never really rubbed off, I turned into a heathen, but they live in CA.  They voted against Prop 8.  They were not supporters of the gay community.  And then something very miraculous happened.  Their son came out.  To them.  After spending years trying to find himself and figure out who he was.  He had gone through a messy divorce with two little girls, struggled with finding a career that he loved while dealing with trying to find his sexuality.  He came out to his parents, and they accepted it.  And him.  And his boyfriend.  His boyfriend is a huge part of their lives. These are my grandparents.  Not my parents, but my 70 year old grandparents.  Now, I'm sure that they struggle with it, but it's amazing to call and talk to them and not just have them talk about how my uncle and the kids are, but his partner too.  And they talk about them as a couple.  It's amazing to me. You will never catch my grandparents (or my uncle) at a Pride Parade in San Fran.  You'll never catch them being activists for any of the issues.  But it's their quiet support that means everything to him and to me. In my honest opinion, that's what Christianity is supposed to be about.  It's not about denying rights or hating people because of who they are.  It's acceptance.  And love.  No matter what.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

<div>If you substitute in my aunt for your uncle, this exact story could have been about my family. Literally, to a T. </div><div>
    </div><div>ETA: Except my grandparents live in Delaware. And obviously coudldn't have voted for/against Prop 8.</div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_post-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5610c282-4afc-4e5d-a489-5ecfff111db6Post:98c35a5d-142e-4811-986e-43f685284bf2">Re: Post something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Polo I love you. You are one of the good ones in life and way more rational than I am right now.
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

This. I'm still crosseyed.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_post-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:5610c282-4afc-4e5d-a489-5ecfff111db6Post:9ca9d7f2-1545-4373-bd85-367b0cd5a996">Re: Post something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ray, I'm sure it's difficult to have an opinion that is very unpopular with the board, so in that regard, I want to give you credit for having your opinion and belief and supporting it. The flip side of that is that it's difficult to just listen/read your opinion and not want to try to, in my mind, reason with you.  I don't post political comments on FB, and I don't normally get into big debates about hot button issues, but when it comes to gay rights, I feel compelled to speak up.  Then I wonder why, because I highly doubt you (you as a general term here) will have a light bulb moment and say, oh yeah, you guys are right, I had that all wrong. I do sincerely hope that you continue to give this issue a lot of thought, and that someday you do change your mind.  
    Posted by polo1425[/QUOTE]

Approve.
  • Although I strongly disagree with, and don't understand, people who have homophobic views...I don't tend to get upset until they take it past keeping it to themselves.
    5/27/12
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_post-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5610c282-4afc-4e5d-a489-5ecfff111db6Post:85eaa2e3-779d-44af-a445-e3d88657d98c">Re:Post something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Although I strongly disagree with, and don't understand, people who have homophobic views...I don't tend to get upset until they take it past keeping it to themselves.
    Posted by jaycee7389[/QUOTE]

<div>Except the "keeping it to themselves" part doesn't happen too often.  </div><div>
    </div><div>UO - I think people who try to covert random people they see on the subway to Christianity is extremely fucked up and insulting.  I'm 26 years old.  I know my belief system.  I don't need to be questioned about it.  (This happened to me yesterday on my way home.  UGH They started out the conversation all nice and sweet about NYC.  I should have known.)  </div>
  • All this Oreo talk has me really wanting an Oreo. Rainbow color, double stuffed, peanut butter, whatever. They're all classified as Oreos. Just like there are gay people, different colored people and larger people, they are all still classified as human beings that deserve the same treatment as the "regular original Oreo."
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#1 4/9/12- EDD 12/22/12- M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.
    BFP#2 12/18/12- EDD 8/31/13 First U/S- 6w4d HB 124! Second U/S- 10w2d HB 178!! Grow baby, grow! NT Scan Scheduled for 2/20/13.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_post-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:5610c282-4afc-4e5d-a489-5ecfff111db6Post:0e3bf2f5-bf40-4342-8eeb-7d9cfed4d781">Re:Post something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]All this Oreo talk has me really wanting an Oreo. Rainbow color, double stuffed, peanut butter, whatever. They're all classified as Oreos. Just like there are gay people, different colored people and larger people, they are all still classified as human beings that deserve the same treatment as the "regular original Oreo."
    Posted by JordanL1221[/QUOTE]

This is brilliant.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_post-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5610c282-4afc-4e5d-a489-5ecfff111db6Post:550800a6-ab67-456c-bc97-10fb62bbf17f">Re: Post something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I prefer fat oreos.
    Posted by buggle2[/QUOTE]
    Double stufffffff!! Mmm.
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• I like to make quadruple stuffed Oreos with two doubled stuffed ones.  MMMMMM.
  • UO: I don't really like Oreos.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_post-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:5610c282-4afc-4e5d-a489-5ecfff111db6Post:170fcee4-5f30-4512-bf16-9e202fe87953">Re: Post something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Post something. : Double stufffffff!! Mmm.
    Posted by mookow86[/QUOTE
    mmmmm...... double stuffed oreos.....

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_post-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5610c282-4afc-4e5d-a489-5ecfff111db6Post:f019521a-f2f4-4aca-bba3-5daed8b98eba">Re: Post something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]UO: I don't really like Oreos.
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

<div>The cookie part is gross to me, that's why I make sure I have 4 layers of frosting to cover up the taste. :P  </div><div>
    </div><div>If we're going to talk about packaged cookies, I like the EL Fudge ones.  Mmm.  Apparently, they also come double stuffed!  </div>
  • I don't like Oreos, but it has nothing to do with my beliefs. I just don't like how they taste.

I admit, overtly religious people make me uncomfortable. H's parents are that way. My mom goes to church every Sunday, but she's not vocally religious.

Also, I could have made this "Go visit Elle weekend." Darn. We'll have to work that out one of these days.

• These are my favorite cookies from the store, no lie.
  • I love oreo everything, I love oreo cupcakes, cookies and cream ice cream.  I even have a cat named Oreo, but when I moved my mom insisted on keeping me she liked him so much.

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_post-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5610c282-4afc-4e5d-a489-5ecfff111db6Post:8baa5602-3836-4b90-967c-3178c38b6b7c">Re: Post something.</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I don't like Oreos, but it has nothing to do with my beliefs. I just don't like how they taste. I admit, overtly religious people make me uncomfortable. H's parents are that way. My mom goes to church every Sunday, but she's not vocally religious.</strong> Also, I could have made this "Go visit Elle weekend." Darn. We'll have to work that out one of these days.
    Posted by leia1979[/QUOTE]

I could have written exactly that myself (except change H to BF). Sometimes BF's parents make me really uncomfortable or mad - like the time they said people with schizophrenia are possessed by demons.

My mom makes me really mad sometimes with her views but she is only vocal about them in private.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards