New York-Western

Hair Salon recommendation?

Hello all!  I live in Cheektowaga, near the Galleria mall.  I recently moved to the area and was wondering if any of you could recommend a good hair salon?  One for everyday hair styling and/or for bridal hair styling?  Any feedback is appreciated!  

Re: Hair Salon recommendation?

• a bit further away, but I used Toscana Salon by Transit road for hair and makeup. Loved what they did =)
  • I was part of a bridal party in September that used Chez Ann in the Tony Walker Plaza! Loved them! Especially Maria for makeup! I never wear makeup feel it looks clowny sometimes but she did an amazing job!
  • I go to Capello's(the Transit Rd Location in East Amherst).  I really like it there, I would not reccomend the Wmsv. one though, I think they're different managers or something, I used to go to the other one.  I Have been really happy there since I switched about 3 years ago.  I always call for an appointment last minute, so I've used a bunch of different people there and have always come out looking good.  What's nice is they keep my color info on file so even if I go to a different girl, she can just do my roots the same color.  I have also used them for gel manicures starting like 6 months ago and love them!!! If you haven't tried a gel manicure you should!
  • edited January 2013
    I was originally booked with Glam on Location but when she no showed the morning of my wedding Euphoria Salon (the Aveda salon in the Galleria mall) squeezed me in last minute. They did a great job, I couldn't have been happier w/ the hair or makeup. I would highly recommended them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards