Michigan-Detroit

NWR...need prayers

My SIL was pregnant with her 2nd child .... Lindsay found out this morning that she lost the baby.

she got word earlier this week that her AFV blood test came back positive for Trisomy 18 which is a fatal form of Downs Syndrom. Her and Marty opted to have an amnio done to confirm these results. She went in this morning for the amnio but had a level II ultrasound done first. It was during the U/S that they determined that the baby did not make it. They estimated between last Monday (when she had her 16 week U/S) and this week.

Unfortunately they are going to have to induce labor.

Please pray for my family ...

Re: NWR...need prayers

• cwimer6154cwimer6154 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awe, I'm so very sorry to hear that!  My FSIL had a similiar situation back in January.  It's really so difficult to go through.  My T&P are with you and your family.  Time will heal their wounds :( 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh!  T&P to your family.  That must be so difficult, I cannot imagine.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what to say, except I will absolutely send lots of T & P to your family.
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • edited December 2011
    Lots of good thoughts coming your way. I cannot imagine the pain she is going through :(
  • Melgor78Melgor78 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear this.  My t & p for your family.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Defintely will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers...this just happened to a friend of mine and it was very hard for her....you know what kind of person she is so give her a much support as she needs and try to keep her mind off of it or help her grieve.....this one is rough and I am truly sorry your family has to go through this.
    cjae2 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry.  That is terrible.  Definitely sending good vibes your way.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • kmcconnell105kmcconnell105 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Horrible situation. Deep thoughts and prayers to your family.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards