Texas-Austin
Options

Catering

Hi!
I live out of state but we are having our wedding in Austin and I'm having to pick my caterer without really meetin them or tasting their food. The caterers we are considering are Austin catering, Creative creations catering, and Kristene Krittell. Everything online about Austin catering is good but I've heard some just okbad reviews by word of mouth. Has anyone worked with any of these three that can give me some insight? We are somewhat of foodies and our main priority is that it is GOOD food. Thanks!

Re: Catering

• Options
    We LOVED Austin Catering. My family used them 3 times... for my sister's wedding, for my parent's 25th anniversary party, and for my wedding. They are always consistent. Presentation of the food was really important to me, I loved that everything looked as beautiful as it tasted.

Also, they acted as my event coordinator as well, which was a huge help since we didn't hire an outside wedding coordinator. Let me know if you have any specific questions about them.
  • Options
    We met with Creative creations catering and a friend used them. The main guy (Jon) seemed nice and was willing to handle almost everything, but he was really expensive (and seemed to think he was cheap).
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We used Southern's Fine Dining, and my friends are still raving about the food. Chef Steve is awesome to work with!
  • Options
    may2005may2005 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    We used Pascal's Catering as I married into a family of foodies.  Their food was incredible.  Pascal's staff also kept the flow going at my wedding, so that I didn't need a day-of coordinator.
  • Options
    what venue are you using?

By the way- My sister spells her name just like you. I am Brandi and I am marrying a Brandon.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-austin_catering-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:126Discussion:d0c7ea45-3389-46e1-a460-49f709e20305Post:7a31e8bf-3f30-4356-8a0e-5f8f4fed048e">Catering</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I live out of state but we are having our wedding in Austin and I'm having to pick my caterer without really meetin them or tasting their food. The caterers we are considering are Austin catering, Creative creations catering, and Kristene Krittell. Everything online about Austin catering is good but I've heard some just okbad reviews by word of mouth. Has anyone worked with any of these three that can give me some insight? We are somewhat of foodies and our main priority is that it is GOOD food. Thanks!
    Posted by brandon&brigid[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I am using Austin Catering...have been there once for a tasting and once for an open house and loved the food both times.  I've been working with Susan and she is very responsive to email, which makes things a lot easier (especially being out of town!).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards