Wedding Classifieds

Sold to me as a sash but it's a headband

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Ribbon-Headband-with-Floral-Rhodium-Side-Motif-H7593

Ribbon features casted rhodium floral side motif that is accented with gorgeous pave swarovski crystals.

Floral motif measures 5" and is attached to a 2 yard ribbon.

Asking $125 paid $150

Re: Sold to me as a sash but it's a headband

• BjlongBjlong member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Ribbon-Headband-with-Floral-Rhodium-Side-Motif-H7593

Ribbon features casted rhodium floral side motif that is accented with gorgeous pave swarovski crystals.

Floral motif measures 5" and is attached to a 2 yard ribbon.

Asking $125 paid $150

• HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2013
    Just curious why don't you complain to DB?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • emeejeeayenemeejeeayen member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited January 2013
    Any chance it's ALSO a sash?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker whatshouldwecallweddings.tumblr.com
  • QueerFemmeQueerFemme member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2013
    why not complain and return it to DB?  Also, if you paid $150 for it, the chances of you selling it for $125 is pretty much slim to none.  Most things on the resale market sell for about 50-60% of the original price.  Not trying to be a debbie downer... just giving you a head's up about realistic resale pricing.
  • calibr8tecalibr8te member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    that is a really pretty sash and think it works better as a sash versus headband.

It's pretty standard to wear sashes as headbands and vice versa, so I wouldn't get hung up on the labelling on the DB website. 

• BjlongBjlong member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    I did complain to DB and I was told all sales final... It does work for both so not a hugh deal! Just don't need a headband because I have a veil and a headband. My dress don't need a sash
  • BjlongBjlong member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_sold-to-me-as-a-sash-but-its-a-headband?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:b6780bd5-805a-4afd-85ce-8fb46fe6d1b4Post:29f07572-6649-44ab-9f75-b28fd55989d8">Re: Sold to me as a sash but it's a headband</a>:
    [QUOTE]that is a really pretty sash and think it works better as a sash versus headband. It's pretty standard to wear sashes as headbands and vice versa, so I wouldn't get hung up on the labelling on the DB website. 
    Posted by calibr8te[/QUOTE]

So true thx!!
  • Maggie0829Maggie0829 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_sold-to-me-as-a-sash-but-its-a-headband?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:b6780bd5-805a-4afd-85ce-8fb46fe6d1b4Post:2c06e68b-36ec-4f64-8378-44b5c347768d">Re: Sold to me as a sash but it's a headband</a>:
    [QUOTE]I did complain to DB and I was told all sales final... It does work for both so not a hugh deal! Just don't need a headband because I have a veil and a headband. My dress don't need a sash
    Posted by Bjlong[/QUOTE]

I'm confused.  Why did you buy it when your dress didn't need a sash?

I also agree with PP that there will be no way you will get $125 for it.  You will be lucky to sell it for half of what you paid for it.

I am going to move this thread over to wedding classifieds but I suggest lowering your price a bit.

• Is the h7593 headpiece still available and if so how much you want for it?
  • Is this still available? Would you take $75 for it?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards