New Hampshire

Susanne's Weddings

FIND ANOTHER FLORIST.  I highly recommend you do not use this company based in Hampstead, NH.  They were not friendly to work with.  When I changed my order, there was money due back to me and they couldn't believe I asked for it to be sent to me- if I owed them money, they'd certainly be looking for me to pay it!  My red roses were browned and wilted on the edges- Susanne had no apology or offer to fix it.  She simply defended herself.  This is not the first issue I've heard about Susanne's since my wedding.  Save yourself the headache and heartbreak- go somewhere else.

Re: Susanne's Weddings

• She was one of the florists I had considered for my wedding. There was just something about her that I did not like not to mention I found her to be rather overpriced.

So sorry you had a bad experience.

• She also did my flowers and we loved them- we were really happy with the colors and quality. There was a little confusion over the cost when we changed our order, but had no trouble straightening it out when I pointed out the mistake.

I just wanted to share my story, but I'm so sorry you had a bad experience- there's never an excuse to be rude to a customer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards