Snarky Brides

I can't decide Blah

2»

Re: I can't decide Blah

• That would be epic. You two would love my H. He's the funniest!

OkAy I need to go to the store. See you JK!
  • Yeah, we're going to enjoy the beautiful evening and go for a walk and have a fire.  Have an awesome night, gorgeous!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • For you I like option 2.....

I like my sister wives purdy....

• I've been both blonde and brunette.....

My siggy pic shows me as a blonde....right now I'm a dark brunette.  Here's a picture of me with the dark hair (I look funny cause I cropped myself out of a group photo!).  I'm keeping my dark hair for the wedding.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_cant-decide-blah?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:74b3ff08-f145-40e5-9035-0cb79c942759Post:fca126e1-6e3d-44f3-b050-c5ead37b2c18">Re: I can't decide Blah</a>:
    [QUOTE]For you I like option 2..... I like my sister wives purdy....
    Posted by aprovencher21[/QUOTE]

Well then I will def get dark brown! :P

I like dark brown on you but you also look good as a blond!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_cant-decide-blah?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:74b3ff08-f145-40e5-9035-0cb79c942759Post:0ba9b313-2ed7-4926-879e-309c0e8f17f6">Re: I can't decide Blah</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I can't decide Blah : Well then I will def get dark brown! :P I like dark brown on you but you also look good as a blond!
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

=) I know my opinion was all that mattered (totally j/k).  Why thank you.  I was a blonde from 13-24.  Right after my 24th birthday I totally decided to go dark.  FI had only known me as a blonde.  He doesn't care what color my hair is as long as its long. 
  • Are you a warm or a cool?  I think the top would look better on a warm, the bottom a cool.  

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • I am a cool. I think.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards