Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Check-Day of Coordinator

This board has helped me so much with my planning that I wanted to share my day of coordinator with someone who may be searching. I met with my coordinator 2 weeks ago and she was so organized and I could tell she loves what she do. I only booked her for day of services but she has offered(no additional charge) to assisting with anything I may need help with includingcoming over and help make my pomander balls. Im too thrilled to work with her. Her name is Melissa Chambers and her email is jasminecove1@gmail.com. Did i mention she is totally budget friendly:)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Check-Day of Coordinator

• I play darts with her parents! She is super sweet, I didn't know she was getting into wedding planning. Are you using Jasmine Cove? I know she had her wedding there, but wasn't sure if they were still using it as a venue. We stayed there after a poker night a few months back and it was pretty neat. Small world!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_check-day-of-coordinator?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:9a8f9b49-0db2-4e62-bbf3-c265e2808427Post:28ee8f2e-731d-4e7f-ac0c-4d0bcfd3ed17">Re: Check-Day of Coordinator</a>:
    [QUOTE]I play darts with her parents! She is super sweet, I didn't know she was getting into wedding planning. Are you using Jasmine Cove? I know she had her wedding there, but wasn't sure if they were still using it as a venue. We stayed there after a poker night a few months back and it was pretty neat. Small world!
    Posted by courtski2004[/QUOTE]

No im not using Jasmine Cove. She's just starring up trying to do her own thing. She is very sweet. She was the 4th person I met with and she was the best. Very small world..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards