California-Los Angeles
Options

Sharing Time

Why don't we get these boards going? I kind of feel bad that the newer knotties don't get as much action these days. I admit that things have been so crazy that I've been more of a lurker lately. How about we share our newest AW's in pics? Honeymoon locations, dresses, rings, DIY conquests. Anything! These would probably be easiest because all we'd have to do is upload the picture. What do you guys think? Let's create some traffic on the boards!

Re: Sharing Time

• Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so with you!!! I have sooo many pictures I want to post but my laptop hasnt been to friendly with me when uploading. I feel so bad not being able to upload all the pictures of my DIY projects =\  C'mon girls lets get these boards going!!!
    Also we havent even done any Monday Confessions, TMI Tuesdays, WTF Wednesdays, AW Thursdays and weekend talk. It can also be the holidays and stuff...but lets try our best =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

It has been slow. I confess that I've been lurking because it's been so slow. VANS  I looked forward to reading the Monday Confessions, TMI Tuesdays, WTF Wednesdays, AW Thursdays and weekend talk when I first joined the board. We should get those going again, I have things to share now, so I won't be just a lurker Tongue out . 
       I don't have pictures to share. But I did find a photographer!  I'm really happy about this check.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally agree ladies! I even stopped taking my laptop to work it got soooo slow on here. But yes it should really pick up here!!!! When I came on board it was so much FUN reading all these post! Yes we should all make an effort to get some more traffic on these boards!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards