New Hampshire

Nashua Radisson

Anyone going to the Tasting this Sunday at the Radisson in Nashua?  just curious

Re: Nashua Radisson

• edited December 2011
    My sister and I just toured their hotel last weekend for a possibe site for her wedding.  She wants to book there.  Do you have details for the tasting?  Do you have to rsvp ?  Date and time?  TIA
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chelley---I go to grad school with the banquet manager of the Crowne Plaza and he tells me that the Nashua Radisson is having a lot of financial difficulties right now.  Not sure if that weighs in on your sister's decision--but it might be something to keep in mind.  I don't think he's just saying that because he works at another hotel--I just think he knows other people who work there in the industry.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • SoonToBeJRE11SoonToBeJRE11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are getting married there in October, I think if you contact the banquet manager she will send you out an invoice.
    As far as their financial problems go we did hear this last year from someone we knew who worked there.  When we raised the question to the banquet manger she assured us that we would not run into any issues like the georgetown brides. 
  • witham68witham68 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Sad to say I heard they closed the doors this morning.

I don't want to be the bearer of bads news - but this is troubling...

• mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, so sorry about this, but it looks like my source was correct.  Hopefully they'll refund your $$ and you'll be able to secure another venue.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards