West Virginia
Options

Parkersburg WV Photographers

The wedding is May 2011 at the Blennerhassett Hotel, a lot of things are under control except for a photographer. The thing is, I'm not a big picture person. I really just want a few pictures taken and be done. 
Anyone have any recommendations?? 
Thanks!

Re: Parkersburg WV Photographers

• Options
    osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michelle Waters has gorgeous work, though it may be more than you want (more pictures, all day coverage).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Susanne Shrewsbury, Timeless Photography out of Winfield, WV.  She did our wedding photos and was awesome to work with. Even going back to do Bridal Portraits this coming Sunday with her!
    image. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    amandalea2amandalea2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if your not a big picture person, you probly don't want to spend a lot of money on a photographer.  i have the deal for you. as well as a bride to be. I'm a photographer trying to get the ball rolling. I'm also offering great deals in order to help build my portfolio. I have packages ranging from $250 to $700 and even the smallest one has a lot in it for the price i think.  I will also do custom packages if none of my premade ones suit your needs. So don't let my packages and prices keep you from contacting me. have a specific need. I'll see what i can do
  • Options
    amandalea2amandalea2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I am so sorry i did'nt leave my email. questions contact through email. amandaschoolcraftphotography@yahoo.com i can also give you portfolio info
  • Options
    meagandptmeagandpt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look at Jess Martin Photography.  She's located in Parkersburg and does AMAZING work!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards