New York-Upstate

Make Me Fabulous hair and make-up

Has anyone used Make Me Fabulous (in the Albany/Saratoga area) for their wedding hair and make-up? I love the fact that they come directly to your hotel on your wedding day and they seem quite reputable but wondering if anyone has used them directly...any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Make Me Fabulous hair and make-up

• edited December 2011
    A few months back there were some people who had used them and I'm pretty sure the reviews were positive.  I have to look into this as well. 
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• jms2010jms2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had my hair trial @ MMF a few weeks back.  It went well but there are a lot of stylists so no telling if you'd get the same person I'm having.  They have a very good rep. and the fact that they come to you is great.  That's why I chose them.
    Amy Elizabeth is doing my makeup and she also travels.
  • CourtAndDougCourtAndDoug member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Two friends used them for their weddings (not sure if they both used them for both hair and make up though). I havn't heard anything bad about them yet!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • splint00splint00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for the input - definitely helps to put me at ease. I'm excited to go for my trial now  :)
  • Judy35Judy35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My daughter in law used them for her bridal party.  They the a nice job on our hair and make up BUT while the owner was working on my daughter-in-law's hair she was tell her about the discounts she gave OTHER people.  She didn't give my daughter in law a discount but ended up charging her EXTRA for something that was not agreed upon.  This made my daughter in law not so happy at the time - just before her big day.
  • edited December 2011

Ive had good experiences with them and I know a couple of the girls.... I havent heard anyone say they disliked them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards