Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Pagan Officiant

Does anyone know where to find pagan officiants for the state of Minnesota? I seem to be having trouble finding one that is not pagan/christian. Thanks!

Re: Pagan Officiant

• Options
    Have you tried shaman Jaime Meyer? I think he went to a UU seminary, which can be Chrisitan, but I've attended his drum group and he doesn't include that in pagan rituals. I don't know if he does weddings, but he would be great and you should ask. I think most pagan-Christian combo officiants would be perfectly happy to leave their irrelevant beliefs out of your ceremony if you ask them. Your best bet for a pagan officiant is to have a friend, acquaintance or spiritual leader ordained online so they can perform the ceremony you prefer.

This is Jaime's website:
    http://drummingthesoulawake.com/
  • Options
    To stagemanager14, I am looking for just pagan or  a secular officiant who will keep all religion out of the ceremony. We want a more pagan ceremony, but don't want to include everything that is traditional in it.
    To ki10, thanks. I will look into Jaime.
  • Options
    I did contact Jaime from ki10's post and he does do weddings. Just in case anyone else needs this info.
    Thanks again for the info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards