Connecticut

Dress Update

Thanks so much to everyone who gave me advice when I posted about not liking my dress anymore.

I went back last weekend, tried it on and remembered why I fell in love with it to begin with!! I absolutely cannot wait to put it on again!!

I go back to The White Dress for my accessories appt on 8/11 - I'm so excited!!

Thanks again everyone! It really helped to feel that other people have the same feelings at times :)

Re: Dress Update

• Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw congrats!!  I regretted putting the deposit down on my dress as soon as I got in the car for the ride home haha.  Eventually I put it out of my mind and thought for sure I'd be a 2 dress bride.  But when I tried it on when it came in, I absolutely loved it!!!  I told the consultant how nervous I was that I would hate it and she said that she hears that from lots of brides.  Anyway, every time I tried it on I loved it more and more :)
  • estegemanestegeman member
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!  That is so wonderful to hear!  Now you will get to have the "White Dress By the Shore" experience!!  I just love the staff there.  They are all so wonderful!  I had a feeling once you tried it on again you would remember why you chose it! ;)  So happy for you and thanks for the update. 

Sometimes its just good to know that other brides go through the same thing.  After I purchased mine I started agonizing over the color.  I bought mine in ivory because I have very fair skin and the ivory looked way better on me and I was worried that it wouldnt look "white" but the awesome girls on this board made me feel at ease. :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011

So happy for you :)

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    So happy it worked out!!  The girls on this board are famous for making you feel at ease :)
    imageMoo Moo Kitten is resting... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cdbishopcdbishop member
    edited December 2011
    Glad you feel better about it.  I got my dress at White Dress by the Shore as well.  The people there are amazing.  Can't wait until my dress comes in
  • edited December 2011
    That's awesome, congratulations!
    imageimage
  • rswan412rswan412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! Congrats...such a good feeling!
  • marykyletmarykylet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Whit :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards