Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Holy Cow!

I got on Facebook this morning, and my very good friend was posting pictures of her and her dh unwrapping their anniversary tier and their statuses were about celebrating their one year anniversary. I remember going to their wedding last year, and we are all really good friends and its so sweet seeing them doing all that. Then it hit me... I GOT MARRIED THE WEEK AFTER THEM. MY OWN ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY IS ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!

That being said... Does anyone have any cute ideas to do for our anniversary? I know its the paper anniversary so I kinda wanted to go along with that, and we are going out to dinner together, but other than that, I'm not sure what to do. I want to do something special for him but for some reason I can't think of anything. Help?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Holy Cow!

• We went on a mini-vacation with dinner at the Melting Pot where we had had our first honeymoon meal (they had an anniversary card at our table, which was awesome), a night in a hotel with a bottle of mead, and a trip to a science museum (we're nerds--our honeymoon included Colonial Williamsburg and Jefferson's estate at Monticello).

I bought him a pocketwatch and he bought me a bracelet, so we didn't really stick to the paper idea.
  • We took a vacation to California--SF, Napa and Carmel. It was awesome! But we won't always be able to take a trip on our anniversary. I think if we stayed in town, we might do a staycation with a night at a hotel here and/or a nice dinner out at a favorite restaurant.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Mini Vacation
    Go for dinner where you got married
    Date night
    Share a bottle of wine & watch your wedding video/look at wedding photos
    BBQ with wedding party

We plan on going out for Thai food as we are going to Thailand for our honeymoon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards