Florida-West Coast

Fort Myers Paseo Brides?!?

So I just took a chance and we decided we are changing our venue to Paseo. Went there today and LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!! Any brides gotten married there recently have anything to say good or bad..TIA

Re: Fort Myers Paseo Brides?!?

• edited December 2011
    My mom works for Paseo and I have been there a few times...the people are really nice and I thought it was great:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://naples.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_fort-myers-paseo-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:a101cfb7-1d8b-4e19-9d76-18b3aa506d48Post:e165d3d9-5a87-4fbc-92f0-1d09335a4c71">Fort Myers Paseo Brides?!?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I just took a chance and we decided we are changing our venue to Paseo. Went there today and LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!! Any brides gotten married there recently have anything to say good or bad..TIA
    Posted by becca18[/QUOTE]

My fiance and I are getting married at Paseo on March 26th! I absolutely love it there too! Definitely a good choice you made :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, I was thinking of having my event here also but I don't know how costly that would be. Especially since we're on a strict budget. Also I don't know if it's all built yet. Congrats on your wedding!
  • edited April 2012
    I am getting married there as well!  Chrissy, the event coordinator, is a joy to work with.  I have already finalized the menu and everything.  She is so helpful and makes great suggestions if you need them.  We are having our ceremony on the spa blacony, cocktail hour outside between the breeze way and pool area, and reception in the gorgeous peach banquet room!  

We looked at tons of venues in Naples, Fort Myers, and Fort Myers Beach and Paseo was by far our favorite.  We are getting a lot for our money compared to other places.  It has a resort feel, without the price.  I especially love how if the weather is not cooperating, there are many backup places (the covered breezeway for the ceremony, and the pub for the cocktail hour).  Many places dont have such beautiful back ups for such situations.    

I think you picked a great venue!  Congrats!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards