Arizona-Phoenix

Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch?

Anyone visited Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch?

Trying to decide if I should make the trip out...it's within our budget, but far for me and I'm wondering what others impressions are. I've got another venue I really like a lady's backyard, but I want to be sure I'm not missing out on something spectacular before making a decision...

Re: Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch?

• We went to see Trilogy at Power Ranch and its Beautiful but many restrictions on location of reception site and a smaller reception area no matter which area you choose so maybe find something closer to home before making the trip out there :)

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_anyone-visited-trilogy-golf-club-at-power-ranch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:76260c52-5b54-4d95-802b-49be369d4a37Post:a1de5d51-548f-4f42-b344-eff3ee1d9611">Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone visited Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch? Trying to decide if I should make the trip out...it's within our budget, but far for me and I'm wondering what others impressions are. I've got another venue I really like a lady's backyard, but I want to be sure I'm not missing out on something spectacular before making a decision...
    Posted by RainbowMoon[/QUOTE]
  • I went to trilogy and it was out of my budget,I think we were looking at 150 people and it was about 12 grand.reception area wasn't worth the money, very small even with the patio
  • I was actually married here and I couldn't have asked for a better venue...We have 100 people and it was amazing and Tiffany the wedding coordinator was great!! I couldn't say enough great things about Trilogy!!
  • Just curious, did your 12k quote include open bar and ceremony? Or was that just the reception/food? I hate that it's so hard to get pricing online. I would rather look at a menu of prices than have to call and set an appt and all that. Thanks!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_anyone-visited-trilogy-golf-club-at-power-ranch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:76260c52-5b54-4d95-802b-49be369d4a37Post:fa17f431-4d66-4849-b9fd-7c887899f75f">Re:Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went to trilogy and it was out of my budget,I think we were looking at 150 people and it was about 12 grand.reception area wasn't worth the money, very small even with the patio
    Posted by longevity79[/QUOTE]
  • I agree, I wish more places would post their prices online :

In Response to Re:Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch?:[QUOTE]Just curious, did your 12k quote include open bar and ceremony? Or was that just the reception/food? I hate that it's so hard to get pricing online. I would rather look at a menu of prices than have to call and setnbsp;an appt and all that. Thanks!In Response to Re:Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch?:I went to trilogy and it was out of my budget,I think we were looking at 150 people and it was about 12 grand.reception area wasn't worth the money, very small even with the patioPosted by longevity79 Posted by bbenj2013[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards