Texas-San Antonio

How was your weekend?

Re: How was your weekend?

• kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great weekend - was a bridesmaid in a friends wedding, so it was super busy.  I'm about to work on finishing my invitations so I can send them out TOMORROW!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the invites! I know I was SO happy when they went out :)
  • kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Took them to the post office this morning - I feel so much better!  I still have a lot to do, but it's a huge relief to be done with invitations!
  • RobynD99RobynD99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Addressed my Save the Dates, put a deposit on a caterer, and met with a wedding officiant. The most we've done in weeks!
  • DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-san-antonio_weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:103Discussion:92b50cfc-c664-4338-85ae-5573ee4d3f7aPost:28f2398c-2615-4099-8e4e-87b9f431e7a3">Re: How was your weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Addressed my Save the Dates, put a deposit on a caterer, and met with a wedding officiant. The most we've done in weeks!
    Posted by RobynD99[/QUOTE]

Ooooo What caterer did you go with?? I love hearing wedding stuff lol
  • DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And the only WR thing I got done this weekend was reorganzing my wedding binder. That's something, right?? haha!
  • RobynD99RobynD99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Elegant Events by Shalamar. She's a culinary student looking to get some experience. There's a team of students that work the event. The food was great and so was the price. It's been fun working with someone with fresh ideas and eager to help us in any way.
  • edited December 2011
    Robyn, there is a thread by Knot Vi-An you should post a quick review about your experience :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards