Chit Chat

Slideshow

If you did a photo slideshow at any point of the wedding/reception... about how many pictures of the bride/groom did you put in it?

Re: Slideshow

• For the sake of not looking like an attention whore, I would try to do lots of family photos, not just 10 minutes of the bride and groom.I personally would skip it. 
  • We had 50 photos that played on a screen in the background all night.  Please don't make your guests sit through a slide show for more than 5 minutes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I don't want it to be very long but I didn't want it to be too short. thank you!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_slideshow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:70afaee0-87d5-4241-847c-576b51a7ba32Post:01997c17-d6b5-40e1-889e-c237c282fe50">Re: Slideshow</a>:
    [QUOTE]We had 50 photos that played on a screen in the background all night.  Please don't make your guests sit through a slide show for more than 5 minutes.
    Posted by HobokenBride2012[/QUOTE]

This is what we did. It's nice when people look up, but don't make it a big production.
  • our slideshow is just going to play while people are being seated for the ceremony
  • Skipping the slideshow, but my mom is rather disappointed - she was hoping for the whole photos from birth to now thing - we're compromising and putting a string of photos - us and family at the welcome table.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards