Destination Weddings Discussions

HELP INFO NEEDED ABOUT Cruse Ship Weddings!!!! :o)

Has anyone been or had a wedding on Carnival Cruse line sailing out of Long Beach. That is what we are thinking about doing but I would like to know a little more about it from someone who has acutely done it. I have spoken to Carnival and it seams like they handle everything and has great prices so it almost seams to good to be true. Laughing
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HELP INFO NEEDED ABOUT Cruse Ship Weddings!!!! :o)

• I am getting married on Carnival but out of San Diego. I would look at CruiseCritic.com they a special wedding board that will be very helpful! 
  • Thank you so much, Ill check it out!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I"m getting married on the Carnival Legend out of Tampa and yes, they do take care of everything and I love it!  I am adding some personal touches to mine though.  We are doing the Welcome Aboard package and I will be bringing my own bouquets and cake topper because I do not like what they provided and their floral upgrades were outrageous.  But other than that, they are wonderful to work with.  Everytime I have a question I call them and they are so nice.  But I do agree with PP, check crusie critics, I found it very usefull.
  • I am not getting married onboard, but we are doing a Carnival cruise on the Liberty out of Miami. We are actually getting married at our 1st port which will be Cozumel. So far, they have handled everything, and if I have any questions, I just email my lady and she is really quick as responding. All together our actual wedding that we've booked and paid for thru Carnival has come to be about $2200. That is with our actual wedding package, the dressing room at the resort for myself, our marriage license, visas, and witnesses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards