Hawaii

Excited!

So we just booked an 8 day trip to Oahu for this January! We weren't planning to go back until the wedding, but we were looking online and found a good deal, and decided kind of spur of the moment that we really did want to go!

It will make planning so much easier... now I have till New Years to decide what I want to do and look at while we are there... its getting real!
imageAnniversary

Re: Excited!

• edited December 2011
    oh so happy for you :)! exciting :)
    Todd & Cari
    7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel
  • edited December 2011
    That IS exciting!
  • edited December 2011
    Can I come too? LOL  There are a lot of great deals out there to Hawaii right now.
  • AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can go to Hawaii cheaper than I can go to Seattle year-round from Alaska!  We have pretty good prices, but it makes a vacation back to Wisconsin (where I grew up) seem pretty unappealing when I can get to Hawaii so cheap!  That is great that you get to go on a scouting trip, it will help you out a lot!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    scouting trips are awesome!!!
    Ally & Mar | 08.09.10 | The Coconut Club, Oahu
    Planning Bio-updated 06/07 | Married Bio & For SALE items

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • moonbunniemoonbunnie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, we've been on vacation to Hawaii in January the past 2 years, but I really didn't think we should spend the money again if we are planning for the wedding, so I figured I would just do everything via internet, but I'm sure that actually being able to talk to people and see things in person will make things sooo much easier.
    imageAnniversary
  • moonbunniemoonbunnie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AK, we live in Wisconsin too, and I'm with you on picking a trip to Hawaii over one to Wisconsin any day!

Oh, and we are on a direct flight from Chicago to Honolulu, which will be really nice because on our last 2 trips we flew from Chicago to Houston then to Honolulu because that was cheaper, but this will save like 10 hours total travel time!
    imageAnniversary
  • destiny1108destiny1108 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that IS exciting!   We did a pre-planning visit, it was very helpful!   Our WC had set-up our appointment schedule with the vendors which was great since she knew where their offices were located or what locations they met with couples, that saved us a ton of time so we had some free time too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards