Attire & Accessories Forum

Chosen Bridesmaids Color Scheme... Now Groomsman?

So I have decided to have all my bridesmaids wear mixmatched dresses in a nude/light pink color scheme (see photo) but I am having a hard time determining how to have the groomsman coordinate with the ladies. We are having a very laid back, country/rustic wedding so the gents will be dressed in dark blue jeans and a button up with a vest. Its the color of the shirts and vests that I am having troubles deciding. I figure my fiance will wear a different color from his guys, so he doesnt look like them. Does anyone have any advice for the groomsman attire? Thanks so much! The photos below are some inspiration that I really love.

Re: Chosen Bridesmaids Color Scheme... Now Groomsman?

• before i got to the jeans part, i would have said have the guys in gray slacks and vests with a white button up and "pink" tie.  i don't know what your color scheme is besides the nudey/pinks, but gray or khaki would keep with the mellow colors.  the jeans or dark colors might be too much of a contrast.  anywho, for us, the guys are having solid ties and FI is wearing a striped tie to stand out and his bout will be fancier :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • They could wear beige suits with no tie.  I agree with PP that dark jeans may clash a bit with all the light colors.  If you go with jeans, I'd say a shirt with khaki jackets would look great, especially if they are also wearing cowboy boots.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards