May 2012 Weddings

3/31 Accountability!

Happy Thursday ladies! I thought it'd be great for us to start accountability posts daily to keep on track with fitness, weight goals, healthy eating, etc. I know it helps me stay on point...most of the time ;)

Let's see, did Insanity: Cardio Recovery yesterday which is still hard with lunges, pulsing, etc. but was a relief from the usual plyos. Today taking a break from Insanity to run a few miles and do light arm weights that I miss. I'll do after work once the weather craziness settles down. Insanity calls for 6 days a week but I think I'll stick to 5 so I can still do the activities I enjoy the most.

Eating-wise, we did go out last night to a restaurant in town called Cheddar's (kind of like Bennigan's or Applebee's) and I was good with Catfish and greenbeans on the side...did get brocolli casserole but ate 1/3 of it. FI had a burger and it was very hard to not ask to steal a bite...and when we got home he asked if I wanted dessert and I refused! We even bought FF cookies and cream frozen yogurt and I haven't even opened it... yet lol

BUT I did buy Spring peanut M & Ms...and I keep sneaking a few a couple of times a day, not horrible, but WHY do I even buy these things?? If I didn't buy them, I wouldn't EAT them..duh...
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: 3/31 Accountability!

• This week I went for a run with a friend (first run in like 4 months... wayyy overdue!) My plan since the engagement has been to ease into working out during the month of April, so that by May I can get into going 2-3 times a week and get into a regular routine for the 12 month countdown!!

FI and I both gave up sweets for lent, so I'm going to try to keep up with that after Easter (maybe have a few chocolate bunnies but then get back on track!), and yesterday, I decided I should add fried food to my list of things to give up. I have an obsession with appetizers and condiments, which is my major downfall.

But yes, accountability thread is a great idea!! I need all the support I can get!

~The Future Mrs. L~ Planning Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm in.  I did 45 mins of interval training on the elliptical last night, followed by 3 reps of 50 torso rotary curls finishing up with 10 mins of weight training.  I had Tai Chille Tilapia with squash & Rice

What is really hard right now is that fresh donuts were just brought in and sat on my desk by one of our vendors.  They are pushing the chicken & brown rice in my lunch box out the window.  It's so hard to smell them though

• This is awesome!
    *Soon2bStaff I also just started the Couch to 5k challenge! I was actually supposed to run today, but's it's snowing. Frown I'm hoping to go tomorrow instead to stay on track.
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards