Michigan-Detroit

Kicking butt and making checks :)

• Ceremony/reception site...deposit is being sent over night to the home owner
  • Dress...found the dress today :)  FSIL & FMIL came with me today and we all love it...since the wedding is in 2 months...didnt have alot of options to order and such...but this dress only has minor alterations needed!!  YAY!  And its 10% off!
  • Caterer is available...shes working up a "worst case" price quote for me...and she is taking care of the tent, chairs and table rental as well!!

Im getting excited!!  Now I am on the hunt for a photographer!!  :)

Re: Kicking butt and making checks :)

• edited December 2011
    Nice! You got a lot done in a pretty short time span...are you going to share the dress with us?!?
    Final Count 181! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!  And we love dress pics!!!
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • cwimer6154cwimer6154 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that's a lot of work but sounds like you are right on top of things.  Congrats on the huge checks!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kendrajoy22kendrajoy22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=J1160 in white

no pics of me in it...yet :)  they have it on hold until i get my FI's CC ;)  lol

Just found a photographer too...I think...I dont really know what to look for...her pics are nice...I mean I have seen better...but for her price its not bad.  Plus I spoke with her on the phone...she seems super sweet!
    http://weddings.emilyraephotography.com

thoughts? />
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the big checks!  VERY exciting!  Especially about the dress - love it. 
  • sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks and moving like a locomotive on your planning! Holy smokes!

Love the dress (I'm wearing a Maggie too).

As for the photog, I have not heard of her so I don't have any thoughts on this photographer specifically all I would like to say is remember that once the I do's are said, and the cake is gone, the dancing is over...all you will have to remember this day by is your wedding photos so make sure that you get a photographer that does the kind of work you will enjoy looking at for the rest of your lives. :) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Love the dress!

I think if you like the photographer your pictures will be fab. She gets high reviews on Weddingwire, so congrats on finding a good deal, too Laughing
    Final Count 181! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards