Moms and Maids

Need to find great bridesmaid dresses and bridesmaid shoes!

New some good recommendations for bridesmaid dresses and shoes. 

Re: Need to find great bridesmaid dresses and bridesmaid shoes!

• Are you looking for them online? If so I know of some ppl who have used net.brides.com or dessygroup.com
  • I second Retread's advice.  Also several bridesmaid designers change styles twice a year, so if you pick something this far in advance, it may not be available when you get married.  I am getting married June 2013, and I haven't picked out any BM dresses yet!
  • i agree with those other two posts.. but mori lee always has great dresses that are usually affordable. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We got ours at Banana Republic about 3 months from the wedding and we got SO many compliments. They were just cocktail dresses, and they truly can wear them again. We slo had a coupon so they came out very affordable.
  • We planned my daughter's wedding in 4 months because they wanted to be married when my son-in-law deployed.  Because of this time constraint their BM dress choices were limited.  After 2 failed attemps at JCrew dresses she tried the BM line at Target!  They were married at a very elegant wedding in Charleston, SC in August and I think you'll see from the photo that the dresses were beautiful!  They were much better made than the JCrew dresses and every one loved them, especially the price $69!!!
    Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards