July 2012 Weddings
Options

Bridesmaid Gifts ideas

Hello Knotties!!!

It's been a looooooooooong time since I posted anything on here! I been in and out of the hospital with these crazy headaches (stress related) for the past two months. I Feel super better now Smile Now to my question to everyone: What are you giving your bridesmaids for gifts???

I was thinking on giving my girls earrings and a bracelet, one of the Bath & body works True blue spa collection but don't know what else...Undecided
Wedding Countdown Ticker "Don't marry the person you can live with, marry the person you can't live without."

Re: Bridesmaid Gifts ideas

• Options
    Don't buy anything full-price from theknot/wedding channel store!  They are always running sales and offer discounts periodically.

I also got them personalized totes and will be filling them with lots of stuff.  So far I've got:
    -Made them bracelets and earrings to match their dresses, but are wearable everyday if they want
    -Coach wristlets
    -Manicure set in a cute hot pink case

I haven't decided what else... was thinking robes and maybe a nice beach towel and some flip flops.  I love the personalized hanger idea, but my girls would laugh at me if I did them.  I'll probably take advantage of Christmas sales and get them some more stuff soon.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I am doing personalized totes with a "bridesmaid survival kit" flip flops lolita wine glasses with their inital and GC to different stores that they like. I am also making their jewlery to go with their dress, but I really don't consider that a persent because I am making them wear it.

I am actually excited to look into buying my BM's stuff! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards