Vermont

Photographer - Help

Hi does anyone know of a photographer that is around 1500-2000 that gives you full rights to the photos. I am having a hard time finding a photographer and worried about not having full rights. We could go up to 3000 if needed

Re: Photographer - Help

• Check out Emily McManamy and Synchronicity Photography. Those are the two places I seriously checked out.
    It doesn't have to be perfect to be everything I want!
    Rings2
    143 Invited image
    88 will be there! image
    55 would rather stay home :(image
    0 Are procrastinating!image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • www.bfarnumphotography.com  He has a 6 hour package for around $1500 and he gives you personal rights to your photos.  I did not book him because I fell in love with the work of another photographer.  I choose Ali Kaukas because she has one rate for the whole day and also gives you personal rights to your photos.  Ali doesn't have a website currently, but you can find her and samples of her work on facebook.  

Good luck!

• What part of VT are you in?  I know someone but it depends how far you are.
  • Not sure what you mean by full rights.  But our photographer will give us a CD with all the pictures to use as we see fit.  He offers 8 hours of photography for $2500, but I bet you could negotiate fewer hours for less.  He does great work.  www.redthistlephoto.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards