Snarky Brides

TK is Giving Away 3 Kindles Here!

Re: TK is Giving Away 3 Kindles Here!

• Will and lake from the slammed series. I would take it wherever my purse goes, everywhere!
  • Favorite Literary Couple- Claire and Henry from Time Traveler's Wife

Where Will You Take Your Kindle? Right now vacations and work but come December I will be carrying the kindle in a diaper bag so I guess anywhere I need to go with the baby.  It would be great to have that to slip into the bag :)
    Anniversary
  • Who is your favorite literary couple? My favorite literacy couple is Daisy Buchanan and Jay Gatsby

Where will you take your Kindle? I will take my Kindle to work :) I'm a teacher!

• 1 Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler from Gone With the Wind. 2 I will take it to Ireland for our first anniversary trip!
  • Aw heck why not,

Who is your favorite literary couple?

Hmm I don't read novels with love stories and love them usually. Umm. I guess I will go with non-romantic couple slash actually a trio: Harry, Ron & Hermione in Harry Potter.

Where will you take your Kindle?

Probably on long trips and when I go to others houses for overnights. Or at school during downtime.
  • Percy and Marguerite from The Scarlet Pimpernel!

That thing will go everywhere my backpack does - up mountains, down to the beach, and everywhere in between!
  • Favorite lit couple: Anne & Gilbert from "Anne of Green Gables."

Where will I take my Kindle: Everywhere! It means I can carry hundreds of books around in my purse instead of just one! Also it will come in handy when we go visit the in-laws in West Africa!
    The Happiest 5K on the Planet! Color Run 2012
    "I think the threat of 'You've ticked off The Brides!' might do it." Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Who is your favorite literary couple?
    Richard and Kahlan for the Sword of Truth series.

Practically everywhere.  It will also come in really handy for classes, because then I wouldn't have to lug around 10 different books for a single class.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Who is your favorite literary couple? Jay Gatsby and Daisy Buchanan

Where will you take your Kindle? Everywhere!

• So many to choose from... Mr Darcy and Lizzie, Peter and Katniss, Christian and Ana, Ron and Hermione... My favorite would have to be Clare and Henry from The Time Travelers Wife. It's an unconventional relationship based on pure love that overcomes the most trying of circumstances. As for where I'd take my kindle, it would rarely leave my side. I read when I wake up, before I get out of bed. I read in the lunchroom before I start work. I read during my lunch break. I read when I crawl into bed before I go to sleep. I read in waiting rooms and on public transport. My biggest problem would be the battery going flat. But it'd sure beat carrying two books in my handbag just in case I finish the first one.
    My favorite couple is Clare and Mark from The China Garden by Liz Berry
    I would take my Kindle on my 15 hour flight to Hawaii for my honeymoon next year!  It would them come with me to the beach for some much needed relaxation! :)

• Who is your favorite literary couple? Janelle and Daemon Sadi from the Black Jewels Series by Anne Bishop (surprised that other people referenced this series) 

Where will you take your Kindle? Everywhere, it will live in my purse and get lots of use on the subway!
    Visit The Nest!  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My favorite couple, hands down, is  Christine and Raoul from The Phantom of the Opera, quickly tied with Ginny Weasley and Harry Potter. As far as where I'd take my kindle, we love sailing, and it'd be great for the down time, to put in my purse for appointments, or just around the house!

Fingers crossed, and good luck to all!

• Who is your favorite literary couple? I really enjoy Kay Scarpetta and Benton Wesley- complicated relationship and witty banter.
    Where will you take your Kindle? I would take a Kindle everywhere- the purse gets way too heavy hefting a hardcover around all the time.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-is-giving-away-3-kindles-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f19a0510-0aff-448f-88ce-c94056e2a7b4Post:c342a68b-a8e2-4b8b-a0f9-5531b169d005">TK is Giving Away 3 Kindles Here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Knotties, reading 50 Shades of Grey and The Hunger Games trilogy just got a lot better, I know you are thinking how could it get better?   Three lucky Knotties have the chance to win a brand new Kindle ! It is the perfect item to bring along on your honeymoon or summer vacation! The Kindle has the following awesome features: •              Built in Wi-Fi C download books in 60 seconds! •               Over 800,000 book titles •              Borrow Kindle books from your public library •              An E Ink display that reads like paper       Answer these questions to enter: Who is your favorite literary couple? Where will you take your Kindle?   Giveaway details: 3 winners will be picked at random. Contest will run from Monday, August 20th at 10:00am EST to Sunday, August 26th at 11:59pm EST
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]

Favorite Literary Couple: Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcy. I love a broody man.
    Where will I take my Kindle: anywhere I want!

Reading?  Who has time for that?  Ummm...  Aragorn and Arwen?

To the bathroom, ie:  the only place that I can read in peace.

Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Favorite Couple - Meg Murry O'keefe and Calvin O'keefe from Madeline L'engle's novels.
    Where I'll take my Kindle - everywhere - bus, train, I travel a lot. Work, read in bed. My mother has borrowed my Kindle this summer for her flights back and forth to the west coast and she loves it. I hate to ask for it back because she's using it nightly.

*Irene Adler and Sherlock Holmes.  Although not an official couple, and certainly lacking in extensive interaction, she earned such a high level of respect from the gentleman during their "Scandal in Bohemia" tale that I feel it truly made his character open a door to new thought processes that made him not only a better investigator, but a better man.

*Where won't I take my kindle would be a better question.  I don't go a day without picking up a book.  If I spend the night on a mountaintop, odds are I'd have something to read with me.

• Who is your favorite literary couple? Hamlet and Ophelia. 

Where will you take your Kindle? I'll be taking it to work with me on the train and the ferry. I have a pretty crazy morning commute. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Favorite literary Characters Westly and Buttercup (yes it was a book first)
    I will take my Kindle to Maui, and London and New York and to the pool, and the beach and to bed!
    Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger :-)

Everywhere, definitely on my honeymoon!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Fav Literary Couple: Harry Potter Ginny Weasley. Lifelong love of the Harry Potter books still waiting for my letter from Hogwarts. Where I Would Take My Kindle: Being a Boston commuter, the "T" would be the number one place. But I carry a bottomless pit of a purse so it would probably go anywhere and everywhere with me.
    PersonalMilestone
  • Answer these questions to enter:

Who is your favorite literary couple? Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara from Gone with the wind. 

Where will you take your Kindle? I want to take the kindle on the plane ride to my honeymoon.

• 1) My favorite literary couple is Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe. Theirs was the first "love story" I ever read (I read the entire "Anne" series when I was 11), and to this day, theirs just feels the most pure and true to me.

2) Where wouldn't I take my Kindle Fire? I would take it on a plane, I would take it on a train, I would take it in a box, I would take it wearing socks ... Laughing

*I felt sorry for my husband before I met him. Take a number.*

Mr. Grey & Miss Steele :)Where will you take your Kindle?
    Anywhere & everywhere!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

I like Allie and Noah from the Notebook. It's hard to pick just one.

I will take my Kindle to Hawaii for my wedding next summer!!

• My favorite literary couple is Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley. Harry and Ginny started out as friends in their childhood, and then ended up married as adults...just like my fiance and I. Although the Harry Potter series of books are not thought of as classic literature, I firmly believe they will be throughout the centuries of the future. If I win this Kindle, it will come along with me on our honeymoon to Maui, Hawaii!
  • Finnick and Annie from Hunger Games

The Kindle would go just about everywhere, but especially on plane rides and sitting by the pool.

Landon and Jamie from Nicholas Sparks' A Walk to Remember

Everywhere! I travel a lot so it would be perfect!

• Favorite Literary Couple: Scarlett and Rhett Butler...Gone with the Wind is timeless.

I would take my kindle to work! I have some downtime and it would be great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards