Wedding Etiquette Forum

Gift for readers?

We are having 2 of our friends, not in the bridal party, read at the church ceremony.  Do we need to get them some type of gift? if so what have you all given your readers?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Gift for readers?

• I did not give gifts to my readers.  I did give them each a corsage to identify them as an honored guest.  You could get them a small gift as a thank you.  But they should be smaller than what you would give your BP.
  • egm900egm900 member
    First Comment
    We're getting our readers something, but not sure what yet.  I've budgeted less than what we're giving the WP, by $10-15 or so.  They are attending the rehearsal, and everyone else at the dinner will be getting a gift, so I didn't want to leave them out.
  • I was all set to come in here and tell you that I'd like a nice bookmark and a gift card to a bookstore or something.  I'm slow today.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • pkontkpkontk member
    First Comment
    I'm giving each of mine a small gift.  Earrings for one, probably something similar for the other.
  • We gave each reader a card with a written message from us and then a gift card to one of their favorite stores.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • mrsR12mrsR12 member
    First Comment
    Thanks for your answers, that helped gave me some ideas.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards