April 2012 Weddings

Newly Engaged

Hello Ladies!

I was so happy to see that there were other April 2012 brides already planning! We got engaged on Friday evening and are planning for April 14th 2012. Good luck to everyone and happy planning!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Newly Engaged

• April 14, 2012 is a great date...but I'm not biased!  We just set our date today and I will be having my rehearsal dinner on my birthday, it's gonna rock :-)
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • I also happen to think April 14 2012 is a great wedding date.  Welcome, congrats, and happy planning!
  • Congratulations and welcome!!!! Happy planning!!
    April 2012 Ladies: May Siggy Challenge: Venue Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations!! I have been engaged for almost a year and i still feel like it happened yesterday. that is so exciting... april 2012... hear we come!
  • :( We got word from our vendor AND our wedding planner that another bride secured her date literally an HOUR before ours. It made me sad at first but after speaking with my future MIL I learned my fh's parents were married 4/25. We've set our new date for 4/21 and she is thrilled. Now on to getting deposits out so this doesn't happen again!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congats to you and  you fiance!! Feels good to have that ring on doesn't it!?!? We are all here to help when you need it!
    *Janet & Jim* 10~13~12 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards