Pennsylvania-Central

Inside wedding pictures - hershey

Right now they are calling for rain next Saturday.  Are there any places around Hershey/Grantville for pictures inside?  Founders Hall inside is out because they close at 3pm.  Any other ideas?

Thanks!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Inside wedding pictures - hershey

• edited December 2011
    HERSHEY HOTEL!!! Maybe Chocolate World.
  • edited December 2011
    Erica...how does this weather keep changing!!! like 2 days ago it was saying it would be partly sunny!!  ahhhhh!!!!  LOL  I think Chocolate World would be nice...maybe the Hershey Theatre if they are open?
  • edited December 2011
    Kristi - I'm going crazy!  I'm hoping that because I'm stressing so much it won't rain.. we'll see.  At least now it's only 30% rain on Saturday. 

I tried the theatre, they said absolutely not and looked at me like I had 3 heads.  They won't let us in the building because of the shows that day.  My photographer said she was yelled at once for taking pictures at the hershey hotel when the wedding wasn't there because they were distracting from the brides who were getting married there....

I'll just pray for no rain!
  • edited December 2011
    most definitely pray for no rain.  Not that it's convenient, but what about the capitol??  It's beautiful in there!  :)  Also, look at my photog's blog and look for the bride with rain slicker boots on.  It rained on her day and she took full advantage by having cool umbrellas and boots! 

I just looked and saw that it went down from 60-30%.  These weather people are crazy!  I have a feeling that we'll have a really nice day!  How are you making out one week before? 
  • edited December 2011
    I hope it's nice.  Who is your photog again?  I'm thinking it'll be nice too!

This last week is going to be crazy.  I feel like I have so many little things left to do, but at least it'll keep me busy this week.  I still haven't picked readings for the ceremony yet..eek!  Back to bow tying!!
  • edited December 2011
    http://radiantimages.blogspot.com/
    Radiant Images

You have to look a bit through the blog to find this wedding!

I feel like I am not sure what else I need to do.  I know I need to wrap gifts, and get that kind of stuff put together, other than that it's basically getting our house ready for us to leave and also pack for the honeymoon!  :)

Can't wait to see your pics!  Are you on FB? 
  • edited December 2011
    The post I am thinking about was posted in Oct of 2009!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!!  And I am on FB.. I'll look for you!
  • edited December 2011
    If you want to take photos indoors at Hotel Hershey (and there are a lot of fantastic spots there to do so!), you will need a permission from the hotel.  Please make sure to call the hotel and find out what you need to do.  I know that we had to sign a form in order to take our engagement photos there.
  • edited December 2011
    My friend had her photos done in the Hershey lodge. It's worth a phone call to try?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards