Texas-Austin

Clean Up Crew?

We are wanting to hire a clean up crew that will come in and pick up during the wedding, such as moving tables and chairs and making sure the trash is all taken care of.  We also want them to help clean up after everyone is gone (we dont want to do it and we dont want to ask our friends and family to do it). Is anyone else hiring for this service? I tried to google it and I couldnt pull anything up. I also typed it in "services" on craigslist and couldnt pull up anything. Any suggestions?
My Bio - From beginning to end, see how I planned my wedding on my Bio Website! "There will be a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour

Re: Clean Up Crew?

• akg0053akg0053 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is your venue not doing it? I think clean up is included in the price.
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • foxandsocksfoxandsocks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our rental company had a seperate package that we could purchase. It was for 2 guys to stay on sight with the rentals, help move/relocate furniture during the night, and clean up at the end.

Dripping Springs Party Rentals.
  • edited December 2011
    You might check with you caterer. Dagar's Catering of Austin offers clean-up service for an additional fee.
  • edited December 2011
    Caterer only cleans up plates after they are done serving and it's not included in our venue.
    I will look into the party rental company, thanks!
    My Bio - From beginning to end, see how I planned my wedding on my Bio Website! "There will be a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Hill Country Events for our rentals and they had options for setup, cleanup, etc. We didn't choose to pay for this option, but I do know it's available. Like a PP said, definitely check with whoever you are getting your rentals from. 
  • edited December 2011

I know just the person -
    Patricia with simply waitstaff she was recommended to be by one of my vendors.
    patricia@simplywaitstaff.com - very very reasonable!

• edited December 2011
    I emailed her! THanks! :)
  • laleighmoorelaleighmoore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have met with Patricia as well... she is very helpful and reasonable with her prices. We haven't selected a venue yet but if we can will will definitely be giving her a call again. She is very budget minded and thorough.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I emailed her and she never emailed back. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards