Maine

Travelling make up service?

I still haven't found someone to do mine and my daughter's make up for the wedding and it's only 30 days away.

Is anyone using "From this day forward" from Rockland? The photos online look very nice and she seems to have a lot of make-up experience (1999 to current).

I'd use I do spas but we don't have enough of us or need enough services to warrant them travelling to Portland (and my hair is being done by my regular stylist) - I would recommend them though.
Just my two cents! Penny L G M

Re: Travelling make up service?

• Call laurelwiley from kennebunkport, she travelled to sebago lake for my makeup with help in August.  She is really good and experienced and not snotty but does American Idol makeup in LA and Boston, just saying I am black and my makeup was done by her flawless if you want photo I can email privately.  very reasonable prices, had hair done by Custom cuts.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_travelling-make-up-service?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:98Discussion:757ab6fb-1dc2-453e-a55f-6bd79ce1a3c5Post:62c25dbe-ff21-4405-86cf-040f973bd409">Travelling make up service?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I still haven't found someone to do mine and my daughter's make up for the wedding and it's only 30 days away. Is anyone using "From this day forward" from Rockland? The photos online look very nice and she seems to have a lot of make-up experience (1999 to current). I'd use I do spas but we don't have enough of us or need enough services to warrant them travelling to Portland (and my hair is being done by my regular stylist) - I would recommend them though.
    Posted by pennylg[/QUOTE]
  • Definitely see if From This Day Forward is available. They do stunning work and their prices are right. Good luck!
  • From this day forward was booked. I emailed Laurel Wiley. Fingers crossed that I find someone. I don't own or wear make up but feel that wearing some will make the photos extra special. I really need someone to help me out, fingers crossed that I find someone soon.
  • Just booked Bella in Home Salon so we're all set.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_travelling-make-up-service?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:98Discussion:757ab6fb-1dc2-453e-a55f-6bd79ce1a3c5Post:2ab8408b-33e5-4b3b-99fc-e63ec147a22f">Re: Travelling make up service?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just booked Bella in Home Salon so we're all set.
    Posted by pennylg[/QUOTE]

That's great, enjoy the day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards