Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Photography.....Help

Who should I choose.....Bray Danielle, Robert Faust, or Amaie-zing faces?

Re: Photography.....Help

• kfurnikfurni member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    not Aimee-zing faces.
  • momtobrimomtobri member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, you have a really tough choice.  I think they are all good, it just depends on your style.  I wasn't too keen on Aimee-zing faces bc he took SO many shots and I didn't want to have to go through the thousands of pictures to pick which ones I liked the best.  The other two I did not meet with, strictly bc they were out of my price range, but from the looks of their websites, they do awesome work. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a bride, who happens to be a wedding coordinator.  If Bray Danielle was in my price range I would hire her.  I really love her work AND working with her.  I've worked with her on dozens of weddings and truly look forward to the next time we get to work together.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks alot you guys. I love pictures and I want the best even if its not in my budget. When I compared the package that I wanted bray danielle was 1,000 more than I wanted to pay. I really love both robert and bray d. work It's gonna b tough. Thanks again for the feedback
  • edited December 2011
    Have you looked around at other photographers? I used Debbie Williams Photography, and LOVE my photos. John and Debbie were so much fun and worked with me to get exactly what I wanted. Their package prices are really reasonable for the area, too.
    Anniversary
  • SE+MBSE+MB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with  Jeana, check out other  photographers. There are some other GREAT ones in the area. Information about my photographer can be found HERE in my bio. My photographer was only $2,100 for engagement photos, bridal photos, and wedding photos with copyright and some extras. Check her out HERE.
  • edited December 2011
    SE, I don't know about you, but I thought the lower-priced photographers were a bit hard to find! Everything you see mentioned all over the place are the high-priced folks.

Oh, I thought of another- Photography Shoppe. We met with them, and I thought their prices were good and we liked the owner. I've just read mixed reviews about how some of the photographers are great and some aren't. So, we went with Debbie Williams Photography because when I met them I just felt VERY comfortable. And I figured being comfortable with your photographer goes a LONG way toward getting great photos. It turns out that was very true!
    Anniversary
  • SE+MBSE+MB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-baton-rouge_photographyhelp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:83Discussion:fdcdcd49-ffb6-42c2-a907-d7372c02a2ebPost:cd7f1f82-03df-4d50-be68-248fcb4a55db">Re: Photography.....Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>SE, I don't know about you, but I thought the lower-priced photographers were a bit hard to find! </strong>Everything you see mentioned all over the place are the high-priced folks. Oh, I thought of another- Photography Shoppe. We met with them, and I thought their prices were good and we liked the owner. I've just read mixed reviews about how some of the photographers are great and some aren't. So, we went with Debbie Williams Photography because when I met them I just felt VERY comfortable. And I figured being comfortable with your photographer goes a LONG way toward getting great photos. It turns out that was very true!
    Posted by jeanacorina[/QUOTE]

YES! I had to search and search! Photography is crazy expensive.
  • edited December 2011
    I've booked Rachel Erin Photography. Like everyone else, I LOVE Bray Danielle's work but her prices were just too high for me. While doing research I found Rachel Erin and found out that actually she worked underneath Bray Danielle for years as a second photographer!! The next best thing! haha
    Check her work out here:
    http://www.rachelerinphotography.com/
    AND her prices are crazy cheap compared to other photographers!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Idk what kind of package you are getting but I am using Collin Richie. He is very responsive and helpful. He does take lots of photos, but I personally like that.
    You can look at photos and pricing at http://www.collinrichiephoto.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Since my last post, I've actually booked Rachel Erin photography too.  If you haven't booked a photographer yet, you should seriously consider meeting with her.  Her prices are VERY affordable.  Actually she is the cheapest photographer I've come across, but you don't have to sacrifice quality at all. 

hibiskissmiss: That is very interesting that she worked with Bray Danielle.  That's probably why I like both of them very much.
  • edited December 2011
    Just in case anyone else reads this thread-- do NOT book Photography Shoppe, and certainly anyone, without double checking BBB. Photography Shoppe has an F-. 12 months later when I got our album it was all distorted and messed up and they won't refund... just want to make sure anyone else is wary of this company. Check the reviews on google and BBB before you book ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards