Ohio-Columbus
Options

How are you today?

I'm feeling uninspired at work and thus and spending too much time on TK. How are you?

Re: How are you today?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Same thing, different day.  I was actually productive this morning.  I sent an email to the Union ot make changes to our confirmation, sent an email to Anita Kline about our decisions, faxed ceremony music to our musician, and bought a fantastic vistaprint deal :-) Ohhh....and FI and I completed paperwork to oget pre-approoverd for a mortgage!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Something else to spend your time on: Goldenpups on UStream <<Link>>  They are sooooo darn cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    holy crap! you've been totally productive! well done A!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hot and tired! Our A/C is broken! UGH! lol
    FI got home from the firehouse earlier and we called someone to come out and look at it... 

We also called the place we will be having our honeymoon at and talked to them about prices and such... we'll see how that goes.

We decided where we will be having our RD (Chipotle!!) and confirmed with FMIL that would be acceptable =)

good stuff =) And MissOwl, you have a reply in the top 5 thread =P
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Clients are driving me nuts. I bent over backwards to change this kid's housing arrangements and everytime I talk to him his mother has to call and try to argue with me about them. I finally told her they can either sign the lease or I will refund the deposit, I have 10 other people that want the apartment. So frustrating!! 

After work I have to finalize a dog adoption and then go to a friend's house to euthanize their dying cat. 

Hopefully after that I can work on my song list for the wedding with a glass of red wine because I'll need one after today!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have pink eye!!!!! I got sent home from work after being there for 2 hours because I am contagious, so I have spent my day working on my card box and the cake table letters and of course spending way too much time searching through wedding stuff.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Feeling totally uninspired at work! And thoroughly enjoying reading what everyone else is doing.
    On the wedding front-
    I did book my make-up artist for the wedding. Yay! http://www.skinabstracts.com/
    Got word that my table runners were shipped from the seller on etsy. They're burlap and I can't wait to use them.
    Added another album of photos to our wedding Web site. www.mywedding.com/dustyandbrittiny
    Attempling to write "our story" so I can finalize the web site.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Signed all my pre-employment paperwork and got my background check, physical, and drug screen done. Went to Michaels to use some coupons to buy more of those teal marbley stones for our centerpieces. Cramming for last minute knowledge before I take the FSBPT (physical therapy board exams) tomorrow! Wish me luck! I'm excited to finally join the working world! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow busy day around here.
    kelly, sounds like those parents need a punch in the face!
  • Options
    sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh hiiii. I just got home from work (well.. a post work drink) after working a double. 22 hours in 2 days! WOOT! I'm just finalizing up some wedding stuff. My bird cages came in today, I have to pick them up at the leasing office tomorrow, got my bottle of wine for our wine ceremony today from my General manager (he's also our house sommelier... best one in cbus!), averted a cake-pop favor crisis, and mapped out some of my final appointments this week! 

I hope that everyone who is sick gets better, exams go well, parents stop beign dumb, and that stress gets less by the end of the week. <3 
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sep Thanks for the link on the bird cage I ordered mine from there as well and now I'm obsessed with that web site!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards